Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,664 views
One of a kind Elantra "2F"

2sgDhb1l.jpg

1968 called, they want their aerofoils back.
 
Ah, I remember that show "Pimp my Ride" all of the mods on that show were extremely questionable.

FTFY. :sly:


I can't believe I used to watch that show, and I liked it...
 
I don't think he was calling it questionable, just the Elantra reminded him of those two.
 
He was playing NFS2 underground? Though he did not have the console but he had the game. He bought body kit and double-sided tape it to the body. The speedometer wasn't working and he was wrote down the MPH on a post-it note.
 
He just did some hunting, he would of been fine.
 
Mini Monte Carlo. Stock 305. LOL

monte11.jpeg
monte2.jpeg
monte3.jpeg
 
OMG WANT. THAT would be so nice to just drive down the road slowly in a straight line. Looks really comfortable too. The legroom looks like it might be an issue, though.



*awaits hate* :sly:
 
The wheelbase is 76 inches lol.

Actually there seems to be a lot of people that like it, at least from those who commented on it on FB and Bangshift.
 
Dat wheelbase

How far away is the front bump from the wheel?! Agahahahah
 
That thing gets more and more ridiculous every time I see it. It's so ridiculous you just know the owner doesn't take himself seriously, and that's what ends up making it awesome.
 
I'm guessing that's an imitation of the Hurricane RX-7. That *could* do great things in WTAC.
 
Guess who's going to win the Dakar Rally!













Not him!
 
Back