Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,664 views
Ha! That's a good one. The wings on those time attack cars are huge!

I will never understand those time attack cars. They're so stupid it's awesome.

I'm surprised more of them haven't shown up in here.
 


chris-rado-world-racing-scion-tc-redline-time-attack-copy.jpg


impp-1301-01-o+yokohama-advan-world-time-attack-challenge+nemo-racing-evo.jpg




 
:lol: That's the spirit!

And however did I not realize the RX-7 was a WTAC car...
 
Oh my god what did I just look at
 
Hmm...I think I saw that car in this thread before actually...
 
Did he Park that in a sewage pipe or...
 
Thankfully, that RX-8 is blatantly 'shopped. As is the Ferrari-limo. The Mazda would've been more of a tragedy, though. As temperamental as it is, maintenance-wise, the RX-8 is quite frankly the best car I've ever driven.
 
Last edited:
Thankfully, that RX-8 is blatantly 'shopped. As is the Ferrari-limo.

:confused:

That Ferrari limo is extremely famous, and there are tons of pictures and videos of it (and other limos like it) on the internet.

ferrari1234mv1.jpg
 
:confused:

That Ferrari limo is extremely famous, and there are tons of pictures and videos of it (and other limos like it) on the internet.

ferrari1234mv1.jpg
I'll be damned. That thing looked so incredibly fake....
 
I'll be damned. That thing looked so incredibly fake....

I'll grant you it does look shopped in the picture he gave, but it's definitely real.
 
WHY is it always a Dodge that gets screwed up? First, it was the Magnum... Then the Challenger, and now the Chargers...
 
Dual exhaust that with 2 1/4" pipes out the back and I would rock that HARD. It actually looks muscular. :D
 
Dual exhaust that with 2 1/4" pipes out the back and I would rock that HARD. It actually looks muscular. :D

You referring to the Camry ? Are you running a fever ? :)
 

You can't say NEMO is questionable. That is definitely the fastest time attack car on the planet, at 160mph it has 2.5 tons of downforce (equivalent to a high-downforce F1 aero package). Just waiting to see how it goes against Gobstopper 2:
Gobstopper-2-RCM-1-22-1200x750.jpg


EDIT -
Turned up on my news feed.
1522010_615580688497710_1906702564_n.jpg

It is a copy of this:
BL_2513.jpg
 
Last edited:
You guys remember that red Lotus-looking thing a few pages back?
It's actually a 2007 Mustang and currently for sale.
 
A skyline pickup is kinda cool.
 
Back