Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,675 views
ugly3.jpg
 
Is it bad if I like that DeLorean? (Minus the side vents)
 
That interior I somewhat like....
 
I agree with Slashfan on that white American car (sorry don't know what it is lol) in my opinion it's a lot more interesting than what the normal interior would look like.
 
I agree with Slashfan on that white American car (sorry don't know what it is lol) in my opinion it's a lot more interesting than what the normal interior would look like.
10th Gen Ford Thunderbird. LOL I bet there is NOT a single one in Europe.

This is stock interior on them.

1997_ford_thunderbird_lx-pic-4635165987704664006.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Someone broke slashfan! Quick! Call the computer geeks! He needs a new patch!

Sorry all we could get was PD to help patch him, and that is just going to cause a subsequent glitch that will be worse :(
 
I don't mind the Mustang trailer. It would come in handy for a cross country trip or moving LOL.

The plate on it is fitting. I'm sure it was a moneypit for the owner to build
 
You underestimate us. Plenty of those can be found.
Not underestimating but surprised someone would go through the trouble importing a 90s Tbird, its a good car but not a great one.
 
10th Gen Ford Thunderbird. LOL I bet there is NOT a single one in Europe.This is stock interior on them.
There maybe some in Europe but you would have to look very hard to find one, as for the U.K. on it's own, there is 99.9% chance of not being a single one lol. As I thought, the interior looks horrible in my opinion so the other one is much of an improvement lol.

Onto that Mustang trailer, it looks amazing but, I would've thought stuff would easily fall out of it unless it has some kind of door or something. Also, to build something like that you must know you're going to keep your car long enough for that to be worth doing in the first place.
 
Back