Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,672 views
300lbs is a hell of a lot better than an all iron 550lb+ engine over it (if it was another V8).

And moving it a few feet forward would still change the balance quite a bit.
 
It doesn't need to go a few feet. Needs to go about 5 inches.
 
I was at a car show and someone engine swapped an LS6 Corvette engine into an FD RX-7. Not only did he take away the awesomeness that is the Rotary engine, he also took away some of my respect for Corvette engines.
 
I was at a car show and someone engine swapped an LS6 Corvette engine into an FD RX-7. Not only did he take away the awesomeness that is the Rotary engine, he also took away some of my respect for Corvette engines.
I'm the exact opposite. That RX-7 instantly got badass.
 
I was at a car show and someone engine swapped an LS6 Corvette engine into an FD RX-7. Not only did he take away the awesomeness that is the Rotary engine, he also took away some of my respect for Corvette engines.
I've also seen a FD RX-7 with a Corvette engine in it and there was a Kouski S14 240SX next to it that with a GTO engine in it.

I'm the exact opposite. That RX-7 instantly got badass.
Hey, that's what my cousin said when I showed him the picture I took of the Corvette powered RX-7 I saw.
 
I'm the exact opposite. That RX-7 instantly got badass.

I did like it, but when I realized that the very Rotary he ditched could be modified at, or above, the LS6, I hated it.
 
I've also seen a FD RX-7 with a Corvette engine in it and there was a Kouski S14 240SX next to it that with a GTO engine in it.

An actual GTO Pontiac long block or a Corvette engine with GTO panels on it? I think you saw the latter, but I can clearly be wrong.
 
An actual GTO Pontiac long block or a Corvette engine with GTO panels on it? I think you saw the latter, but I can clearly be wrong.
Well, I think it's actually just a Corvette engine with GTO panels on it as it's the engine that's used in the newer GTOs (which were rebadged Holden Monaros, which I recall hearing that the engines that powered those were Corvette engines).
 
Well, I think it's actually just a Corvette engine with GTO panels on it as it's the engine that's used in the newer GTOs (which were rebadged Holden Monaros, which I recall hearing that the engines that powered those were Corvette engines).

Yeah then it was just a corvette engine which is what everything is at the end of the day in the upper GM products. Still I love seen Japanese cars with some American V8 engines.
 
Questonable, but quite awesome.
1469742_708643969146656_1695844618_n.jpg

If someone stepped on the gas, they would probably die considering what that puts out vs the weight.

considering it has the power of two veyrons.
 
It would make a great sleeper out of any Civic though, I think.
 
It would make a great sleeper out of any Civic though, I think.
I agree. Especially if they kept it insanely quiet but installed exhaust cutouts to open right as they are lined up haha. Kinda like a local guy did on his Jeep Cherokee SRT8.
 
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


That's crazy.
 
What did I just look at
 
It looks like the guy tried making a Delorean look more modern, but in the wrong way.
 
Even still.
 
It looks like the guy tried making a Delorean look more modern, but in the wrong way.

Yea it's some artist called Bill. He sent it to West Coast Customs for it to get ruined modernized ruined.
 
What about what sylvester stallone did to this mustang

ss-mustang-1.jpg


1333430588.jpg
 
It's Sylvester Stallone. Automatically badass in every way.
 
Back