Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,726 views
A few different people done that to old Chevy or Ford vans around here with carpet. One of them I see around regularly but the one in my neighborhood I don't see around anymore (luckily).
 
That's nothing...
Peluchemovil_elreto.png


398994_369084546472048_1524378197_n.jpg


From Mexican Comedy Show "La Familia P.Luche"... I introduce you to... The "Peluchemóvil" :lol:

Hope it was crushed... Not even a car as ugly as the Pacer deserves to be covered in fur just to look even more stupid :lol:
whywouldyoudothat.jpg
 
That's nothing...
Peluchemovil_elreto.png


398994_369084546472048_1524378197_n.jpg


From Mexican Comedy Show "La Familia P.Luche"... I introduce you to... The "Peluchemóvil" :lol:

Hope it was crushed... Not even a car as ugly as the Pacer deserves to be covered in fur just to look even more stupid :lol:

I see your Pacer and raise you Hamish the Highland Cow Mini.
jpeg

Hamish-the-Scottish-MINI-MINI-dressed-as-a-Highland-Cow-mini-cooper-10130322-1920-2560.jpg
 
I would so do this.

I'd mask or angle the headlights to give it an angry face, put on some fat steelies and sticky rubber, louvres over the rear window, choice chicken wire grilles... oh and a vertical exhaust just because.
 
Last edited:
Elephade.
Sounds like lfa...
 
Brings an entirely new meaning to the phrase "a white elephant".
 
rides-cars-chevy-caprice-wagon-28s-reader-feat.jpg

0403mt_10_z%2Btruckin_4x4_nationals%2Blifted_dodge.jpg


*PSA, certain people may disagree* Excessively lifted trucks do not belong on the road, only at car shows sitting still or off-road where the chances of completely running over a car stopped in front of you are much lower. *end PSA*
 
A few different people done that to old Chevy or Ford vans around here with carpet. One of them I see around regularly but the one in my neighborhood I don't see around anymore (luckily).

Wow. Not even a day after I say this, I see him pull up when I come out of Subway.

Also, dat parkin'.

magiccarpet.jpg


It's a Ram 3500, not a Ford or Chevy van like I thought.

He looks like the same guy that has the Taurus SHO-powered Ford GT40 replica around here, which is odd.
 
Hey! That's from the Gumball 3000. Everything at the Gumball 3000 is questionable.

This was done up by some Finnish comedians called the Dudesons. Those guys are hilarious haha, way crazier than the guys from Jackass. Youtube it.
 
That Pink Floyd van is badass.
 
^^Loudly.
 
:lol:
 
C3 Corvette wagon. I found this picture while looking on Bing Images (searched, "questionable car modifications"), and well over half the results are from this exact thread.
wagon22.jpg


Also figured that this could be questionable, although I bought it for in my Hot Wheels collection because of how wild it looked. But, would it really be questionable, considering its a time attack/drag car, or even that its a Hot Wheels car? I really don't know.
2003_104.jpg
 
The Vette wagon is pretty cool.
 
Back