Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,728 views
The Fiat 500 is awesome. And so is the Vette. I want both.

Also figured that this could be questionable, although I bought it for in my Hot Wheels collection because of how wild it looked. But, would it really be questionable, considering its a time attack/drag car, or even that its a Hot Wheels car? I really don't know.
2003_104.jpg

Drag car. This is the real one:

p81818_large+2000_Ford_Focus_Racecar+Front_Side_View.jpg
 
So, someone finally actually made a Corvette shooting brake.
 
Sorry for digging up such an old post, but I swear there's a bodykit like that in NFSU2.

Oh, if only there was an NFSU3...:(
 
DK
Oh, if only there was an NFSU3...:(

Careful! Some EA developers might be lurking around, and they might read you post, and make an NFSU3 game, but ruin it with how they've been making games lately, a la The Run.
 
If the c3 wagon is questionable, then I guess the Callaway AeroWagon is to?
I think it's totes magoats awesome sauce
 
If the c3 wagon is questionable, then I guess the Callaway AeroWagon is to?
I think it's totes magoats awesome sauce

I just posted the wagon because I can see that others will think it is questionable. I actually like both, the C3 wagon, and AeroWagon.
 
Careful! Some EA developers might be lurking around, and they might read you post, and make an NFSU3 game, but ruin it with how they've been making games lately, a la The Run.
Then I'll make my own NFSU3, with blackjack and hookers!
 
Drag car. This is the real one:

p81818_large+2000_Ford_Focus_Racecar+Front_Side_View.jpg

I once had a Hot Wheels Focus with the Meguiars livery. Haven't seen that drag car since reading about it in a Fast Fords article a decade ago.



Might as well contribute this to the thread while I'm here:

tGWTuR3.jpg
 
I once had a Hot Wheels Focus with the Meguiars livery. Haven't seen that drag car since reading about it in a Fast Fords article a decade ago.



Might as well contribute this to the thread while I'm here:

tGWTuR3.jpg
:bowdown:

To the stupidity.
 
Not sure if shopped... but it's 100% pathetic :yuck:
Indeed and I'm not sure it's shopped either, I just said that just in case someone says it is.
 
Moar questionable stuff coming at you, gents:

1969-Chevrolet-Camaro-SS-Concept-2.jpeg
 
Please don't tell me that was a 1968-9 Camaro
 
It was. And it's not the first time it's been done either.
 
Yes it was...

Sorry for the next pic guys...

1969-Chevrolet-Camaro-SS-Concept-4.jpeg
 
You're killing us, molieg
 
For a split second, I thought...OMG does he have ladder bars on that?

And then I realized his exhaust is hanging low :lol:
 
Saw a Dodge Caravan today at Walmart with chrome hubcaps and red, white, and blue graphics on the sides. Somebody was sitting in it (I think I saw a human-like figure inside), so no pics.

EDIT: This isn't a questionable modification, but a hilarious one indeed. Coming back from the store, I saw a sticker a guy had on the window of his Chevy truck that said, "This Chevy eats Fords and 🤬 on Toyotas."
 
Last edited:
That Supra GT-R looks cool IMO.
 
Back