Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,449 views
yeah other audi models were minor inclusions, lovin the roof chop :drool:
irobot_1.jpg

irobot_2.jpg
 
Looks like someone tried to make the I Robot car, but failed.
 
Delphic Reason
"Wasn't that"

and yes, it was...





;)


I was going to write that, but I thought it sounded wrong...

Oh well it's not my first language anyway. :D
 
Everything below the door handles on that car are horrible. Otherwise, I love it. The rear window is a little overboard though.
 
Toronado
Everything below the door handles on that car are horrible. Otherwise, I love it. The rear window is a little overboard though.


Yea if they just got rid of the wheel covers and got a decent body kit it might look alright.
 
At least they opted for the 3.2 V6.
 
Actually, that front doesn't look that bad except for the dent in the corner.
 
:odd: hay, it's not... take a look at cars in the rest of this thread. :dopey:
 
VIPFREAK
:odd: hay, it's not... take a look at cars in the rest of this thread. :dopey:
I have. But you should take a better look at the Citroen.
 
At this point... it sounds better than owning a honda...
 
Well, those holes in the side probably aid with brake cooling, so does the hole in the side skirt, I don't know if the hood scoop is funcional, but if it is, then that also helps, I'm pretty sure the spoiler provides some downforce.
 
Maybe frequent viewers of this thread get desensitized, but it really isn't all that awful.
 
Emohawk
Maybe frequent viewers of this thread get desensitized, but it really isn't all that awful.

Thank you.

That really wouldn't be very questionable either, from what i see, it has to be at least a smal improvment from the stock body kit, therefore it is not questionable.
 
I do think it's questionable but I can at least look at and not wanna up chuck like other cars I've seen in here. A little work and it could look decent. For starters lose the two tone paint.
 
Cosmic
Viper and PB, your morons :dopey:

You beat me to it, Cosmic...

You guys need to have your eyes examined...




;)
 
I'm not a ricer or anything. But I do remember seeing a Saxo with that Bodykit on in Blue on the front cover of a RICER mag a few months ago. And it still looked shocking all painted properly. Whats with the Shotgun style Exhaust can thingys.
Keep up the good work guys.
:) :) 👍
 
Delphic Reason
You beat me to it, Cosmic...

You guys need to have your eyes examined...

ok whatever... :grumpy:



eek39co15tt.gif
WTF? smuttneyspears... tell me someone forced you to register with that name... have you gotten flamed for that yet? :lol:
 
Noo, i me dad used to call her that, and its just totally unique and quite funny.
Thanks for the comment though. 👍
 
Bloody uncanny...but why would you want to make your car look like a stock mitsi people mover???

Citroen-Saxo-02.jpg


12728541_full.jpg
 
Alternatively, you could see it as being jet-fighterish.
jet%20fighter%203.jpg

Mad intake!
 
BlazinXtreme
Looks like someone tried to make the I Robot car, but failed.
that was in irobot, incase you never noticed the other cars in the film were other audi models
 
Toronado
fordfocusst024ol.jpg

Such a shame.

Eh, this is the best looking Focus ever...I even like it more than the previous gen Focus RS. I even love the orange!

*edit*
This is just hideous. I can't remember if I posted this already or not. This wasn't even an SRT4, it was a stock Neon with no engine mods--and it sounded like ass.

16-12-05_1250.jpg

16-12-05_1248.jpg
 
Gotta love the 12 exhaust pipes that aren't even installed properly. :rolleyes:
 
Back