Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,472,195 views
Even so... You can't just justify with Japan. They're mad but not enough. Not Just questionable but unnecessary and stupid. The person who modified the poor Murcie will end up in a crazy people hospital.
That's not insulting at all.
 
That's not insulting at all.

I like your sarcasm but c'mon, who in their right state of mind would do that? Me myself could do something questionable and be called crazy but then tastes are personal
 
Faith in the world: Destroyed.

Poor Murciélagos... I think I won't be able to sleep tonight... :(
 
Even so... You can't just justify with Japan. They're mad but not enough. Not Just questionable but unnecessary and stupid. The person who modified the poor Murcie will end up in a crazy people hospital.
Technically he's right. This style sourced from a Japanese biking gang's philosophy of some sorts. So it literally is Because Japan. But you could also add Biker Gang.
 
Re: Modified Lamborghini's

group-facepalm.jpg
 
Would anyone be interested in an "Awesome and Interesting Modifications" thread? You know, to oppose this one.
That sounds good 👍
 
Would anyone be interested in an "Awesome and Interesting Modifications" thread? You know, to oppose this one.
I don't see a point to it, mostly all the pics posted in the import thread, muscle, hot rods and customs thread and few other threads already have cars with awesome and interesting modifications.
 
I don't see a point to it, mostly all the pics posted in the import thread, muscle, hot rods and customs thread and few other threads already have cars with awesome and interesting modifications.

Yep. There have already been at least 2 of those types of threads opened, and didn't last more than a page.
 
Is it odd that I kinda like that? I could do with it being a bit darker overall, but the astronomer in me loves the idea of driving around in a car covered in nebulae.
 
Would have been better on a Ford Galaxy.
There's a part of me that really wants to get a V8-swapped NA Miata and plaster a wrap of the Hubble Deep Field on it. Because I'm that kind of person.
 
There's a part of me that really wants to get a V8-swapped NA Miata and plaster a wrap of the Hubble Deep Field on it. Because I'm that kind of person.
There's a part of me that wants to shift the seat/steering wheel back 2 feet and put a V12 in a Miata. And paint it pink.
 
There's a part of me that wants to shift the seat/steering wheel back 2 feet and put a V12 in a Miata. And paint it pink.
V12-swapped Miata? That would be bloody awesome. That, or taking the 8.4L V10 out of a Viper and shoving it in an NA's engine bay. No, I'm not entirely sane.
 
What is the purpose of the chandeliers? :lol:
 
Back