Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,473,267 views
ummm.....

sxbz1i.jpg
 
Not quite a donk... Just obsessively large chrome rims.
 
I would like it more if they didn't do much more to it than the Shelby engine and transmission.
 
Googled "Bugatti" just for teh lulz and found these pics. I absolutely loved it :drool:, but I know some of you wont :lol:

Purple-Black-Bugatti.jpg


black_and_purple_bugatti_w1.jpeg
 
Am I mistaken in seeing an Oullim Motors Spirra there in pink (behind the horrendous Lightning McQueen?)

The tail lights don't look 100% like the Spirra, but it could very well be. This was shot at TAS, after all, was it not?
 
Yep the excessive camber looks terrible. In every car. (unless it's a drift car because it needs it, but still...)
 
Yep the excessive camber looks terrible. In every car. (unless it's a drift car because it needs it, but still...)
At least in the rear. Doesn't look too bad in the front.
 
At least in the rear. Doesn't look too bad in the front.

Errr sort of... the excessive camber looks bad anyway. But it's kinda disguised in the front because the wheels turn. Well it's my opinion anyway.
 
Back