Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,471,200 views
I don't think I'll ever understand LHD cars with JDM stickers.. it's something that will eternally perplex me.

Your car is not JDM, it wasn't made for the Japanese Domestic Market. It was literally designed for export, because Japan drives on the left.
 
Just did my JDM RHD swap YO

82758d1144522524-my-rhd-conversion-now-its-jdm-yo-124343794_62a8472e45_o.jpg
 
Really, just, why? :lol:
 
So how do you use your wipers/blinkers?
 
They sell LHD cars in Japan.

LHD Japanese cars, or American/Euro?

If so.. 1) I've never seen that and 2) Why....? who would go out of their way to buy a car that makes it impossible to use drive throughs, since as we all know the only reason anyone buys a car is so we can go through 24/7 drive throughs.
 
Found today.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20140128_150626.jpg
    IMG_20140128_150626.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20140128_150619.jpg
    IMG_20140128_150619.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 18
All we get are EK9 clones with "JDM" stickers which are actually meant to show a driver is inexperienced. :lol:
You mean this one ?
image.jpg
I think having one of these on the Skyline would be wise. Warning track workers that we are inexperienced drivers sounds like a good idea. It'll give them a chance to take a few steps back and get the fire extinguishers ready :lol:
 
I was laughing when I saw the wood stripe, but I got hurt when I saw that poor Porsche.....
 
I seriously believe here we have a tuning scene with quality only rivaled by ex-Soviet Union countries.

Come to Mexico, you're close. Admiteddly, this crap is actually diminishing, but you still find this kinda stuff at practically every show you attend to.
 
There's fans of stancing and there are those who hate it. I'm in between, but obviously not for the massive amounts of negative camber.
1617805_719651931403118_493644409_o.jpg
 
If I had to guess, that pic of the RHD conversion is a Jeep Cherokee used for mail delivery.
 
Did somebody say camber?!

post-9003-1376774443_thumb.jpg


Oh, it was negative camber, not positive? Well then!

257066d1376693953-official-2015-mustang-speculation-thread-daihatsu-move-negative-camber.jpg
 
Oh a Camaro ZL1? NOOOOOOOO
 
:lol: It kinda looks broken to me, but I don't see any damage on it so I don't know. :confused:
The cleanness of stuff makes it look built for that.
 
The only thing that hasn't been touched are the doors and the headlights.
 
Oh god.
 
Back