Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,471,251 views
carwale-gulf-nano-630.jpg
What is that? It reminds me of a Mitsubishi i/i-MiEV.
 
Popped up on the duPont Registry FB page. I'm sure it wouldn't be such a bad combo, but went higher priced cars get their stock wheels painted like this? Just makes them look cheap...
62329_10152162991813256_1093491886_n.jpg
 
I don't see what's questionable about that, it's taking something really awful and making it pretty damn cool.
 
I don't see what's questionable about that, it's taking something really awful and making it pretty damn cool.
I personally love it (and the regular i-MiEV, actually, for what it is). It's just, one has to wonder what was going through their minds when they looked at an i-MiEV and decided that they should turn it into a Pike's Peak EV car.
 
On the topic of hybrids...

image.jpg


Eco-Gansta.
 
I want. With a big block on the side please.
 
I'll make it fit.






Anyways...



image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
Back