Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,470,978 views
All I saw that was questionable was a 1998 Ford Escort with stripes on it.
 
Range Rover of Stephen Ireland who is apparently a footballist

stephen-ireland-range-rover.jpg
 
Rangie covered in... coins :boggled:

car-covered-coins-_tw82.jpg


And I see people like to replace the lettering above the front grille...

article-2373149-1AEED115000005DC-913_634x492.jpg


...I could get behind this one.

5293251578_72289a1822_z.jpg
 
Finish it! Finish it! Finish it!

Doesn't turn out well...

Burn it! Burn it! Burn it!
 
That's nit-pick worthy though.
 
Would a lifted pink 90s Toyota truck be questionable, or would be worthy of the "DYSAGT" thread?
 
Custom Civic....
0325-10-3.JPG

0325-10-1.JPG


Crown Vic that wants to be a Packard-
1992-Packard-Bayliff-Custom-1.jpg


1992-Packard-Bayliff-Custom-2.jpg


Cougar that wants to be a Packard-
Cougar-Packard2.jpg

Cougar-Packard1.jpg


M-B SL that wants to be a '60 Cadillac-
Mrqbt.jpg


FXsgC.jpg
 
I really want to see the Ferrari workers faces when they see this

I mean, they "select buyers" for their cars

I'd also love the Ferrari Tifosi's reaction. Especially when they say it to him. It'll make for some great Twitter moments.
They don't select anyone for their common models & will build them to whatever extreme color-combo. they want to start. Money talks to these companies because they're not the ones who have to resell them.
 
Won't they make you a Cali with wire wheels and leather bonnet straps? I remember that car from somewhere.
They don't select anyone for their common models & will build them to whatever extreme color-combo. they want to start. Money talks to these companies because they're not the ones who have to resell them.
 
Won't they make you a Cali with wire wheels and leather bonnet straps? I remember that car from somewhere.
That sounds more along the lines of Pininfarina's arm, though I would like to see that since it's clearly a nod to the older historic cars.
 
They don't select anyone for their common models & will build them to whatever extreme color-combo. they want to start. Money talks to these companies because they're not the ones who have to resell them.
I know that... The part you quoted wasn't serious.
 
Back