Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,470,123 views
The wire wheels would look better in person, but it definitely needs to be red or black. But, as you said, luckily just an example of what could be done for the right dollar.
 
Ya I would guess that would look significantly better not as a bad render.
 
They've trimmed one in... denim :odd:

denimferrari.jpg


I guess it's unique...

-----

This is better:

67d7b70a33013e5ab5da685f1e9ce22f.jpg


...but there's just something wrong with painting cars in retro liveries - don't think they wear them right. Like the people who daub the blue-and-orange on their Ford GTs.

Has a whiff of tryhard about it...
 
Last edited:
This is better:

67d7b70a33013e5ab5da685f1e9ce22f.jpg


...but there's just something wrong with painting cars in retro liveries - don't think they wear them right. Like the people who daub the blue-and-orange on their Ford GTs.

Has a whiff of tryhard about it...
I don't know. I think this 250 GT/L inspired finish worked out well for the GTO.
5665224397_1c87886516_z.jpg

1962%20Ferrari%20250%20GTL_13.jpg
 
@McLaren

?

ferrari250gto4153gt.jpg


Same racing team regardless, but thought it makes more sense for a GTO to be inspired by a GTO.
 
@McLaren

?

ferrari250gto4153gt.jpg


Same racing team regardless, but thought it makes more sense for a GTO to be inspired by a GTO.
Ah, you are correct. I thought it was originally inspired by a GTO, but I could never find the actual car & kept coming up with the 250 GT/L.
 
Those are all beautiful but this is the questionable mods thread!

1548163_10151864858067105_1500325182_o.jpg

1391754_10151857312087077_598416425_n.jpg


New Chevelle??
 
Just saw that Chevelle concept. EW. Especially since it's based off a Challenger.
 
It wouldn't be so bad if they'd give it some kind of bumper.
 
Sigh when will people learn Retro cars doesn't mean you glue a old bumper cover to a new car.

ls1454chevelle3656tg9.png
 
Custom Civic....
0325-10-3.JPG

0325-10-1.JPG


Crown Vic that wants to be a Packard-
1992-Packard-Bayliff-Custom-1.jpg


1992-Packard-Bayliff-Custom-2.jpg


Cougar that wants to be a Packard-
Cougar-Packard2.jpg

Cougar-Packard1.jpg


M-B SL that wants to be a '60 Cadillac-
Mrqbt.jpg


FXsgC.jpg

:lol:

My god I needed that laugh...
 
They've trimmed one in... denim :odd:

denimferrari.jpg


I guess it's unique...

-----

This is better:

67d7b70a33013e5ab5da685f1e9ce22f.jpg


...but there's just something wrong with painting cars in retro liveries - don't think they wear them right. Like the people who daub the blue-and-orange on their Ford GTs.

Has a whiff of tryhard about it...
Isn't the denim one owned by a Fiat worker (Lapo something I think)
 
Seen that hummer years ago..the color schemes are not too bad, but the rest is questionable
 
Back