Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,472,876 views
The wheels are meh though.
 
and that takes the "Monster Miata" thing way too far.


I don't care that the Sunny and Cher Mustangs have been posted here before, I'm posting them again just because they're that awful!
173627.jpg


besides, I never posted my exact reaction for these:
 
Don't really like that Mustang... I can't really put my finger on why, though. It kinda looks like it belongs in a NFS game.
 
Faux-Nismo Nissan Plusar


image.jpg
image.jpg



And an awful looking Porsche Panamera GTS.


image.jpg


There was also a Q7 of similar ilk to the Porsche, but it hasn't loaded to the post, alas it shall be posted later!
 
Last edited:
I kind of like the blacked out Q7 but I wouldn't go as far as blacking out the lights as well.
 
The xB looks pretty cool. Not a fan of the hood or yellow foglights though...

Anyways.
10173676_693389257395012_862063916256474738_n.jpg
 
Can't tell if questionable or lazy.

IMG_0629.JPG


Here's a questionable one.
IMG_0697.JPG
 
"SS"

Does that Cavalier have those plastic crates for a rear bumper? Awesome.
 
Back