Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,473,818 views
And an Integra that's not riced...



Can't tell if serious...

iswydt.gif


Not sure how I feel about this:
View attachment 149900

This thread is for real life, not Gran Turismo.

Oh wait...
 
Saw this Escalade at a gas station.
image.jpg
 
Last edited:
Those are like 24's, that would have been impressive in 2003 but not so much now ;)
 
Miata Mustang
Miata.Mustang.jpg
Miata Mustang.jpg

Miata Mantaray
miata-mantaray-3.jpg
miata-mantaray-4.jpg

And then a Miata with Celica headlights ......
usamiata01.jpg

and a '59 Caddy rear.
usamiata02.jpg

'39 Studebaker made from a Chevy S10.


Love-trailer-2.jpg
love-trailer-1.jpg
 
I like the Miata mustang. The others not so much.
 
The Cadilzda Milica is absolutely the most wasted source of a Miata I have ever seen
 
Are those Toyota Seras I see? In Washington? :eek:

Perhaps they're from Canada? I've seen quite a few pictures of them that were imported there. Still, would love to see one in person. :D
 
The Cadillac one was absolutely hilarious. The rear end of that car makes up almost half of a Miata :lol:
 
Dat stance.
 
I see nothing wrong with it.
 
Slash loves it.
 
Back