Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,472,073 views
You didn't even need to provide pictures. Anything that uses a "Z" in place of an "S" is more questionable than that.


That's why we have $'s. :p
 
A high res. pic from that blue GTR posted on Friday:

AutoconSN29.jpg


I hate GTR's, but I love it (I know, I'm lost :lol:)
 
My questionable spots of the day.

View attachment 151422

I hate this!
Where did this style come from? I see it all the time. It's white, silver or black econobox completely stock with those bright colored stock wheels and a few times they also have the emblems in the same bright color. I can't stand it that look.
 
I hate this!
Where did this style come from? I see it all the time. It's white, silver or black econobox completely stock with those bright colored stock wheels and a few times they also have the emblems in the same bright color. I can't stand it that look.

It's like people who wear "Wacky" ties.

They're bored in a boring job in a boring suit with a boring life and are desperate to add any degree of fun into their life

I've always seen this.. "Trend".... in the same way. People with boring cars trying to make it in their eyes "Exciting" or "Out there"

I hope it dies.
 
Vauxhall Cavalier, note the rims, red painted brake discs and 'zorst on an otherwise inanely dull car
IMG_4530.JPG
 
Hard to see from this angle but the bed on that Jag is anything but decently made. If it was done properly it would've been awesome.
 
Hard to see from this angle but the bed on that Jag is anything but decently made. If it was done properly it would've been awesome.
It was finished quite well actually. Not too keen on the practically sheer roof cut-off, but it was all there.
 
I can't really notice where's the questionable part about it. Maybe the mods but they're not bad.
 
I can't really notice where's the questionable part about it. Maybe the mods but they're not bad.
Um
The bumper is $100 on ebay (it's called something v2)
The side vent is stupid
The side skirt is straight up retarded and completely nonfunctional
Vinyl hood is gross
Black grille is stupid on light colored cars
It has blue LED's in the highbeam housing
 
Other than the side skirt and the stupid side vent, I'd love to drive it but yes, is it questionable. I just was kinda in doubt but never admitted.

The front bumper ain't bad really tbh.

Oh Christ.
milney7.jpg
 
Last edited:
...

I just fast type alot and I don't ****ing notice the typos, okay? It's a common error for me.

The same goes for the word "just". Sometime I make a typo and put "jsut". Deal with it.

xr3i1.jpg
 
...

I just fast type alot and I don't ****ing notice the typos, okay? It's a common error for me.

The same goes for the word "just". Sometime I make a typo and put "jsut". Deal with it.

xr3i1.jpg
I think it looks fine. Maybe the rims
 
Rims suit the car well...what all has been changed? I'm not familiar with Escorts
 
I thought so too, but if I posted this in the tasteful mods, I would get mocked like "That is tasteful? No way."

The side skirts is what intrigued me the most.

But this is totally questionable.
dcc751b913ae.JPG

modified_mustang_gt_on_giovanna_wheels_5.jpg
 
Last edited:
It's really up to you to know, I do think it's modified, then people assumed it was stock so, I'm 50/50.
 
Back