Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,472,008 views
It's really up to you to know, I do think it's modified, then people assumed it was stock so, I'm 50/50.
There's no reason to post something if you don't know what's been done to it.
 
10329291_739730546077234_693735891720454652_n.jpeg
 
Ew. Why would you even want to do something like that?

If there's one thing I hate about body molding is that it looks 🤬 fake as hell. And cheap.
 
The front bumper kills it but it doesn't look *too* bad.
 
Other than the side skirt and the stupid side vent, I'd love to drive it but yes, is it questionable. I just was kinda in doubt but never admitted.

The front bumper ain't bad really tbh.

Oh Christ.
milney7.jpg

Flared arches, mudflaps, spoiler and dare I say it, the colour combo look good. A convertible rally car, while unsafe, would be a fun thing to have.
That front however needs to be removed and burnt in the fires of hell. It looks like it was designed for a different car as well as being ugly.
The wheels would look great if they were an inch or two smaller with some proper tyres fitted
 
I hate this!
Where did this style come from? I see it all the time. It's white, silver or black econobox completely stock with those bright colored stock wheels and a few times they also have the emblems in the same bright color. I can't stand it that look.

Those always drive me mad. But on the other scale...there's people who love painting their factory wheel black with some spray paint... After some time...people manage to make their rather modern-ish cars look like cheap beaters when you see the spray paint black wear away.
 
Those always drive me mad. But on the other scale...there's people who love painting their factory wheel black with some spray paint... After some time...people manage to make their rather modern-ish cars look like cheap beaters when you see the spray paint black wear away.
Most people use plastidip now.
 
Most people use plastidip now.
I figured that, but the majority of what I've seen is actual spray paint. Despite the age of a Jeep Commander, working at a Jeep dealership and getting some fairly clean ones put on our used lot, it kind of looks like a "new" vehicle. But I saw one with spray painted black wheels and it just looked so...awful.

(Jeep Commander's probably not a great example, but it's the only recent one I could think of that I've seen.)
 
I'm sorry, it's just that everyone I type to seems to be making fun of me about that. Not just here.
 
Thy should get it over with and completely sticker bomb it. Or just bomb it.
 
Ditto.
 
Those always drive me mad. But on the other scale...there's people who love painting their factory wheel black with some spray paint... After some time...people manage to make their rather modern-ish cars look like cheap beaters when you see the spray paint black wear away.

I don't mind the stock wheels painted black, there a some cars that look nice with the stock wheels in black.




DSC_0023.JPG



DSC_0024.JPG
 
I quite like that Miata body kit. Fix the camber and I'd gladly drive that everyday.

Wyrdbird...well, at least he know it's weird, I guess. But no one else is gonna think it's weird-in-a-cool-way like he does; only weird-ugly/retarded/gaudy/excessive/etc.
 
The guy made a car I hate even uglier. Didn't think it was possible... kudos
*throws up*
 
...

I just fast type alot and I don't ****ing notice the typos, okay? It's a common error for me.

The same goes for the word "just". Sometime I make a typo and put "jsut". Deal with it.

xr3i1.jpg

Not that it matters, but you like that Merc but this gets a Q from you?

I think the Escort is sweet. Would drive.
 
1908308_536860326437418_2345702367638780269_n.jpg
 
Back