Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,471,140 views
They took half the roof off it.
 
image.jpg


http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/cto/4440993971.html
 
Both Fairmont's are awesome.


That Escort is Highly questionable though..
 
funny-hilarious-cars-0.jpg


crap-paintjob-25.jpg


Look closely at the paint job. It's either rolled or brushed.
 
That was the least of that car's worries. You do know what it looks like now, right?
 
That was the least of that car's worries. You do know what it looks like now, right?

Not a clue. But I doubt it's anything good.
 
What is the first thing?
I originally thought it was a conversion but I forgot that was the intended replacement for the Ranchero It was calle the Ford Durango.

1981fordfairmontdurangorancherofront.jpg
 
And it's ugly.
 
I don't think it's too awful bad, but it's definitely not pretty.

It doesn't look factory/professional at all. It looks like something from GTA IV. Something cheapily done and not well thought out. Probably why it didn't see life as an actual model.
 
It doesn't look factory/professional at all. It looks like something from GTA IV. Something cheapily done and not well thought out. Probably why it didn't see life as an actual model.
It was sold for about 2 years in the early 80s. Only about 80-350 were built and they came with a 200 Inline 6 engine.

Ford_Durango_Side.jpg

Ford_Durango.jpg



Stupid rare.
 
The inline six? So it was underpowered and ugly. I am not even close to a fan. Questionable factory car.
 
The inline six? So it was underpowered and ugly. I am not even close to a fan. Questionable factory car.
Well it was based on the Fox platform as typical for the time so anything you can do to a Mustang can probably be done to this.


If it has anything going for it, its that the motor used in it was bulletproof.
 
Click the link below to save your eyes afterwards. The things this poor Vette has been through.
198zr38cg17z3jpg.jpg


Medication here

I threw up and cried in the pool of sick. What would possess......you know what? I don't want to know. I just don't. Thanks for the medication. I need to post there to get this site out of my mind.

Well it was based on the Fox platform as typical for the time so anything you can do to a Mustang can probably be done to this.

Like crushing it and putting it out of it's own misery?

If it has anything going for it, its that the motor used in it was bulletproof.

It needs to be, see above.
 
Last edited:
But the Fox platform is an awesome hot rod platform ;)
 
I like that 10 wheeled DS, at least it had a purpose in mind when it was modified.
 
Look me in the eye and tell me you wouldn't daily that if you had a chance to.

So would. Love obscure and weird stuff like that. I dread to think what the turning circle would be like though. :lol:
 
I don't think it's too awful bad, but it's definitely not pretty.

No, it's beautiful. I love American utes. :D
 
Back