Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,471,792 views
I fail to see what's wrong with it. I mean comeon, sometimes itasha's are cool.

...Yes, I'm kind of fan of them. Sometimes. If that's the bodykit, I agree slightly, but diagree in several ways. Look at it, those black rims looking good and no spoiler on this IS300/Altezza? I say it looks pretty good.
 
No matter how absolutely questionable this thing is, it's also absolutely awesome. I'd freaking drive the wheels off it.
It looks badass from the back too.
 
The kit and the paintjob.

Urgh.

The kit is just a personal opinion, it looks okay. And the paintjob? Disregarded, ever heard of itasha's? Though I'll say, this one is a lil' over the top, but I still like it....Though I wouldn't drive it.
 
This is cool:

20113o.jpg


This is not:

 
The second one is still kinda cool to me. But I will not argue about the Z4. That's unarguable.

And oh, here.
totw_20031022-1.jpg


And that used to be a Caprice.
 
Deleted
 
Then stop dissing on the IS300.
Enough arguing, let's bring the horrible cars.
I don't like the IS300 so I'm going to diss it and say it's one of the ugliest IS300s I've ever seen. It's my opinion and I'm expressing it. (I know the post wasn't directed at me but I felt I needed to make a point.)
 
Sigh. Enough of this already. Call ugly all you want, you won't change my opinion. Plus you sounded very rude in teh start of your sentence.
 
You're getting fed up because someone else has a different opinion than you?
 
I'm not trying to change your opinion, you're the one telling people to stop dissing the IS300 because you like it (I have no problem with you liking it.) I'm not trying to be rude I'm just stating what I see and just trying to make a point.
 
I'm just having a bad day. I thought just going here to post questionable mods and watch otehrs post cars that aren't questionable much...was not much of a good idea apparently. It's complicated and I don't wanna enter in details. Life issues.
 
Then stop dissing on the IS300.

Enough arguing, let's bring the horrible cars.
mos-25.JPG
Quick note: just because we haven't heard of a tuning culture, doesn't mean it isn't crap and we can mock it relentlessly.

Now, questionableness?

Citroen_2CV_Low_Rider_by_octagonalpaul.jpg


Je ne d'accord pas avec les modifications!
 
Somehow, someone has managed to make the worst car Europe ever made, even worse. :yuck:
 
I don't know how I feel about the 2CV... Part of me says what @AudiMan2011 says, the other part kinda thinks it's awsome (not pretty, but awsome)
 
Back