Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,471,045 views
Take the pink flames off and I kind of like it.
 
The rims on the pink Civic look like dried blood.
 
Oh my God...and the link said it's awesome. Well, some drunk did write that. How can you call this awesome?
$_57.JPG

Hahaha, that's awesome :lol:
 
Oh dear.

q6feaxkb7bbqlke7ajfc.jpg


icvmdes9qxeabtinromh.jpg


z1ab7upperxrdvijzio1.jpg


ggukhq59guld7b8erzio.jpg
 
10269565_630556550367051_203423690513868609_n.jpg



Now that I've seen this I think I kinda like it.
 
I see nothing wrong with it.
 
Warning: prodigiously inept handle of English: 'This car is in A1 condition,i spend $$$$$$$$$. I have this car for 14 years as a firs owner in Australia and never have a single problem it goo lake rocket with 430RWHP. I look after lake my eyes, never bin push. The reason i'm selling this car is because i have to many cars to look after. This car it never bin on a car show so you will be the first to show of and get trophy.'

Link here:

cp5243318589589082913.jpg

cp4630090525172111391.jpg
 
Where is Lake Rocket located?
 
I actually like that too. Questionable, yes. But I fricking love it.

But this...God...It's a skoda Rapid too, which I never heard at all.
604688_223629.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back