Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,470,642 views
Double post
 
Muscle cars can only be improved by jacking them up on boggers/dropping them on a truck chassis.
Or with one of these.
upload_2014-5-20_15-36-4.jpeg
 
That car is awesome.

Pontiac+GTO.jpg
judge08.jpg
 
Turns out that it doesn't actually run at all and is just a shell lol.

Slash before you yell at me this is just a joke, OK? :p
 
The one where she was sitting on the blowers was my favorite ;)
 
Is that just one Corvette that the owner keeps modifying to look even worse than it did before? :lol:
 
No.

A forum has the image screencapped by someone. Did you really think I'd use Google Earth?

Good God...
 
I 100% whole heartedly couldn't disagree with you more.
 
The size for teh engine is stupid though. Imagine going up hill...oh wait, actually... If you would go fullt hrottle with a bit rear tire up hill, you would flip, but with the heavy weight in the front, balances it out.

Yeah, disagree too.
 
Wait, is that a wing attached on a wing on the corvette?

:lol:
 
Is that just one Corvette that the owner keeps modifying to look even worse than it did before? :lol:
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure that one was a C6.
 
That orange GTO is stupid and that girl isn't really even that attractive.

Well I wouldn't kick her out of bed on a cold morning!

The car could do with less 'engine'. Perhaps have the intake only as high as the 2nd Pulley.
You don't need a supercharger that big to get that sort of power, just look at this thing (it's probably a very old repost)

vauxhall-red-victor--6_600x0w.jpg
 
Where the hell do you even get that done?
 
Your backyard. No body shop would ruin a car that bad.
 
Back