Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,798 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
Simple thread because i'm bored. I'm going to post eyesores, just so you can be warned. Sanity and taste optional, obviously. All countries welcome, of course. I'd suggest to read the whole thing, because i'm reserving the best (worst?) for last.

We'll begin our journey with a local car, a very nice 4 door, 2nd gen. Acura Integra. Note the wood spoiler, unpainted front bumper, the spraycan paint, the condemned rear doors, and loads more mods! I believe it ran a 12 second 1/8th mile that day.
B56215477.jpg

Next, we have a very nice example of a very bad idea. Not only did he convert this CRX into a convertible, he also felt the need to recreate one of Veilside's creations, or something to that effect. Let's imagine the torsionnal rigidity of the thing... Ugh.
B56215478.jpg

We've got a Tenessee born hybrid now. This guy was confused, obviously. No crappy graphics or puke inducing color, which is surprising. It does have oversized chromed wheels and a big bodykit, however.
B56215479.jpg

But wait, there's more! This guy wanted a Mustang, it seems! Looking at the quarter windows, this was a 5th gen Civic hatchback, with a 6th gen front end grafted on! Simply genius!
B56215480.jpg

This one wouldn't be too bad, if the things actually fitted correctly.
B56215481.jpg

Holy crap, it's the Neon WRC! Look at those high performance steelies, and that roof scoop!
B56215482.jpg

Granpa' ricer?
B56215483.jpg

This, apparently, used to be a Fox body Mustang. He wanted a GT-40, i guess.
B56215484.jpg

Puke color? Check. Stupid graphics? Check. NOS sticker? Check.
B56215485.jpg

He needs a bigger wing, if he's to ever win a race or get that hot chick he lusts after...
B56215486.jpg

Suprarossa? Testasupra?
B56215487.jpg

Das schnelle und das wütend?
B56215488.jpg

Hey, stupid people drive sports cars, too! He was auditionning for a Batman movie, i think.
B56215489.jpg

And now, let me introduce you to the top 3, in reverse order.

3. That used to be a Pontiac Sunfire. I'd say he almost did it a favor, but nah...
B56215490.jpg

2. Sorry for the small picture, but thrust me, i'm saving your lifes. Transformers meet F&F meet dumbass with money, and you end up with this Eclipse. At least, it was listed as an Eclipse under Ebay...
B56215491.jpg

And now, the most horrendous car to ever come out of someone's garage...

*drum roll*

*yet more drums*

*okay, let's kill the drummer*

1. Words fail me. I'll just say it used to be an E36 318i, and leave it at that...
B56215492.jpg

And that's it. I'd post more, but i don't want to feel guilty should anyone poke its eyes out, or jump off a bridge or something.

Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin

I am scared to ask this too, but how much was this listed for on Ebay?

About 15 000$ US, if i'm not mistaken.

If you listen closely, you can almost hear the sounds of those cars crying.

This one is my favorite though..I seriously didn't even think they made spoilers this big for street cars..but I guess I was proved wrong.
B56215486.jpg

:lol:

-Mark

Hey, that convertible CRX is hot. The front shot of the Civic hatch is nice, but the back just disgusted me, it's an import, don't put domestic parts on it. Although i do somewhat like mustang tails.

Hmmm that BMW is sure one of the worst modification I have ever seen.

The Suprarossa is named "Lamarossa"

Here's another: (it's been here before but worth repeating)

Originally posted by GTJugend
Hmmm that BMW is sure one of the worst modification I have ever seen.

The Suprarossa is named "Lamarossa"

Here's another: (it's been here before but worth repeating)

That picture's kinda sickening. A wierd wing and civic headlights? Screwed up...

Originally posted by Chaos Fire
Hey, that convertible CRX is hot. The front shot of the Civic hatch is nice, but the back just disgusted me, it's an import, don't put domestic parts on it. Although i do somewhat like mustang tails.

Oh. My. God.

Originally posted by Chaos Fire

qahaAHahAHhaHAHhAHAhAHAhaHAhAHAhsaHAHaHAaHAaH and I remember this idiot talking about "rice" on cars in general. hAAHahaAHhAHAAHHAhAHAhAHAhAHAhaHAhAHAhaAhaHA just go away dude, GTP doesnt need people like you at all. you suck.
as for the pics, haha, punk rock, that is great! coolest cars ever posted here!!!!

Cano

oh... the laugh!:lol:

what%20in%20the.jpg

Ah, I think this one can be excused. It looks like the interior from a VW Golf running two turbo VR6 engines, good for a 12 second quarter. Still looks nasty though.....

Originally posted by PunkRock
Holy crap, it's the Neon WRC! Look at those high performance steelies, and that roof scoop!
B56215482.jpg

That POS is from that crap neoncanada club. I seen this car at the track and its even worse when you see it in person.

The people in that club are so stupid, one of them thought there front brake seized up because when they tried to spin the tires in the burnout box only 1 tire spun. :lol: :lol:

This car has been posted before recentlty... at least the front end... I believe it looked like a prelude from the front...

Back