Questions and innuendos about Moderators

• Thread starter kikie
  • 3,805 comments
Are you feeling alright?

I was talking about this handsome chap:

lokibear.jpg

He is a handsome fellow. I had a husky that looked quite similar with the all white face mask and blue eyes. đź‘Ť

To all mods:

What is the stupidest "last words" a GTPer said to you before being banned?

Do they count as "last words" when a user repeatedly says they're leaving, but doesn't? Because I'd say that.

Here's two questions I've just thought of:
  1. What is your earliest GTP memory?
  2. What is your earliest Moderator memory?
Of course, some answers may be classified. Just reply with what you best can I guess.

Earliest GTP memory is registering because the old GTF was experiencing one of it's common down times. Earliest mod memory after the initial offer from Jordan (and "welcome aboard" PM from Duke) was the shock and awe that took place in the infamous "standards in GT5" thread, that someone who was very vocal about their disappointment with that aspect of the game would be made a mod. Still can be, really; though now I barely actually play GT (or video games in general).

Does posting in this thread throw any chances of us mortals being a Staff member some day out the 70th floor window?

So when Jordan figures out that the pic on my application is actually Hugh Jackman, I'm screwed.
I used Chris Hemsworth's nude scene in RUSH.

Bonus points for bare butt? :lol:

I never. I don't really find Chris that handsome. Romain Grosjean on the other hand...

Does posting in this thread throw any chances of us mortals being a Staff member some day out the 70th floor window?
I'd say the 80th really

Though even if I had a chance of being staff at GTP id be the janitor. Who they keep in the basement. And feed him skittles once a month.

I used Chris Hemsworth's nude scene in RUSH.

I never. I don't really find Chris that handsome. Romain Grosjean on the other hand...
Umm.... you might want to get that looked at. đź‘Ť

My first post in this thread (on the first page) was in 2006, 47 months before becoming a Mod, so not necessarily.
Yes, butt in the form of infraction points.
And feed him skittles once a month.
I can be bribed with Skittles, but it'll need to be more than once a month. Love those infernal little things.

When did you come across your avatar photos and why did you pick them?
I made mine from this girl's left eye and did a cut/paste to replace her iris with the Earth. (And mirrored it)

o43o.jpg

I've been using an eye as my avatar for a couple of years at least but originally it was made from Zhang Ziyi's left eye:

Zhang-Ziyi-Face-1440x2560.jpg

Why? I wanted an all-seeing-eye or eye of Isis originally but then changed my mind to GTeye - or more specifically GTPlanetEye.... I think its obvious from the pictures why I chose the eyes I did, no?

Last edited:
If you don't mind me asking, why was Dan's post edited by a mod? Did he swear somehow? :odd:
What's the purpose of the picture? I can see Dan's post and where it says 'edited'. I can also see what it looked like before I edited it, which I remember doing.... and why I did it. đź‘Ť

What's the purpose of the picture? I can see Dan's post and where it says 'edited'. I can also see what it looked like before I edited it, which I remember doing.... and why I did it. đź‘Ť
The purpose was in case it was a glitch on my end or something.

@Synwraith although I think he's Staff Emeritus now (retired)

Ah yes Synwraith, of course. I remember him very well, we raced together a lot back in the GT5 Prologue days. Great times, first time we experianced racing online in GT. Huge numbers of very clean fast drivers online back then, probably even more then in GT6 today.

Back