R randys Messages 653 Dec 7, 2013 #1 can you turn off replay permanently if you get silver not gold in drivers license does it qualify you as if you got gold
can you turn off replay permanently if you get silver not gold in drivers license does it qualify you as if you got gold
floydlloyd Messages 30 derry Messages floydlloyd Dec 7, 2013 #2 If you get all silvers or bronze it means you still pass. You dont have to get all golds.
R randys Messages 653 Dec 7, 2013 #3 floydlloyd If you get all silvers or bronze it means you still pass. You dont have to get all golds. Click to expand... how do you like it
floydlloyd If you get all silvers or bronze it means you still pass. You dont have to get all golds. Click to expand... how do you like it
floydlloyd Messages 30 derry Messages floydlloyd Dec 8, 2013 #4 randys how do you like it Click to expand... I think its pretty good so far. Looks great on the ps3. I just hope they ramp up the money prizes later in the seasonal events.
randys how do you like it Click to expand... I think its pretty good so far. Looks great on the ps3. I just hope they ramp up the money prizes later in the seasonal events.