QUICK MATCH DISILLUSIONMENT!?!?

• Thread starter mustangxr
  • 215 comments
LSDhen is the handle I believe. Crazy fast, power sliding the turns but there is no margin left for error and I've gotten ahead a couple of times. Only won once as I recall though, I just can't match the speed 4:59.xxx's are seen once or twice a session.

It would be a hoot to group up some of the fair drivers and Skype for audio, not to flood out others but to scrap it out and earn some $$$.
Is there no way to voice chat within the game?

I haven't seen anyplace on the new VW GT24 QM where you can cut the grass? I haven't ever seen a QM that didn't give out a penalty for cutting the grass? What track is this?

On the old Megane QM there was green painted concrete you could cross without penalty once the barriers were smashed out of the way?

You guys should all take the logical next step of forming a club and just creating your own Open Lobby room. Maybe call it QUICK MATCH EXILE or something haha. Same track and regulations for 1-2 weeks at a time, like a reliable quick match server. Keep it public so you'll still get rando's dropping in. I'd stop by!

I haven't seen anyplace on the new VW GT24 QM where you can cut the grass? I haven't ever seen a QM that didn't give out a penalty for cutting the grass? What track is this?

On the old Megane QM there was green painted concrete you could cross without penalty once the barriers were smashed out of the way?
Mount Panorama coming down off the hill. If you cut across the grass you do get a penality but it is way overshadowed by the advantage it gives you. I can't say what the penality is as I've made it a practice to stay on track as much as humanly possible, but I can tell you that people you don't even see in your mirror come out in front of you after cutting. I would think it would be a simple fix in the track setup stage. Make in invisible wall or something, anything. :)

Back