R/C car thread!

nice Hyperspeed. My tt-01D is my first as well. Heres where the mine sits at the moment.

I know about the wires, lets just say they are working themselves out.lol

nice Hyperspeed. My tt-01D is my first as well. Heres where the mine sits at the moment.

I know about the wires, lets just say they are working themselves out.lol

Youre getting along pretty well there... Looks nice and neat aside from the wires then! :D 👍

Cheers mate, I only have the Carson Attack now, 23cc 2 stroke FTW. :)

Man that thing is HUGE... I saw it next to your dog I assume :) Massive piece of machinery... I hope to migrate to something like that later along the line.. must be a blast to drive around :D

Just got a E10 Ford GT, from my sons. It is the Gran Turismo GT LM, from GT4. Very cool car! The car was for my birthday!(61years young)

My new toy. :D

DSC00672-1.jpg

DSC00657.jpg

DSC00659.jpg

The first pic look's a bit Red, but its VERY Orange in the flesh.

:cheers:

Last edited:
gasoline, nitro, electric??

nice mini, i like them old ones, the new ones are :yuck:.

I agree, The oldies are the best. ;)

It's electric. Still undecided on which motor to run. I used to run a 12 X2 in my TA03F, but I think that will be overkill for the little mini.

👍

Nice ride Hyper... Mini looks flawless 👍

Thanks mate, it's a fun little car. My first car was a 1979 Mini, so I had to have one. :)

I have been busy buying hop ups for it, Damn ebay is addictive. :banghead:

Rear toe in uprights.
Oil dampers/ tuned spring set
Bearing set
Titanium adjustable upper arms and steering arms
Universal driveshafts.
Etronix Probe 12T Speed Controller

I shall of course whore some more pics at this point. :sly:

DSC00141-1.jpg

DSC00140-1.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

DSC00695.jpg

I have only ran it twice, still using the stock motor at the minute. Not slow but I Need more speed. :) Im thinking a 17 turn should be plenty. Only FWD so anything over I think will be overkill.
I still have the ARB kit in my watched ebay items. :dopey:

Thanks mate, it's a fun little car. My first car was a 1979 Mini, so I had to have one. :)

I have been busy buying hop ups for it, Damn ebay is addictive. :banghead:

Rear toe in uprights.
Oil dampers/ tuned spring set
Bearing set
Titanium adjustable upper arms and steering arms
Universal driveshafts.
Etronix Probe 12T Speed Controller

I shall of course whore some more pics at this point. :sly:

DSC00141-1.jpg

DSC00140-1.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

DSC00695.jpg

I have only ran it twice, still using the stock motor at the minute. Not slow but I Need more speed. :) Im thinking a 17 turn should be plenty. Only FWD so anything over I think will be overkill.
I still have the ARB kit in my watched ebay items. :dopey:

Looks very clean man.. good job! How does the FWD run.. easy to drive or do you notice any difference at all compared to RWD or AWD?

Looks very clean man.. good job! How does the FWD run.. easy to drive or do you notice any difference at all compared to RWD or AWD?

Yup, very easy to drive, It turns on a button and has great pull out of the turn's. Get one already, you know you want one. :sly:

👍

Yup, very easy to drive, It turns on a button and has great pull out of the turn's. Get one already, you know you want one. :sly:

👍

LOL... I'm gonna run by the hobby shop and have a look... :sly::sly:

Hi Fellas,

I have absolutely no experience of owning a proper radio control vehicle, the closest I have come is a cheaper variety one which claims to be radio controled model. Since I know nothing about this subject, how much better are proper radio controls compared to cheaper models claiming to be so. Secondly what are the entry level prices for proper radio controlled models? (roughly).

Nice Hyper!! Love the Audi :drool: Youve been busy ... lol you still got the Mini?? :)

Nice Hyper!! Love the Audi :drool: Youve been busy ... lol you still got the Mini?? :)

Yeah I still have the Mini. Gotta be carefull now, the addiction is strong again, before you know it, I will end up with 20 or more. ;)
👍

Are you talking actual cars or just the shell?

What are you running? I don't have a clue with electric - I only really look at Nitro on roads - but these are intriging.

Are you talking actual cars or just the shell?

What are you running? I don't have a clue with electric - I only really look at Nitro on roads - but these are intriging.

Yes, actual cars. You mean what motor? I am running a LRP 14 x 2, plenty fast enough for the moment. 👍

Yeah I still have the Mini. Gotta be carefull now, the addiction is strong again, before you know it, I will end up with 20 or more. ;)
👍

LOL... I need to take out my R/C again... Thanks for the inspiration :P I am thinking of getting a new body though because my RX7 body is mashed to bits now :( Thinking of a Tamiya GTR body... with a nice light kit.. 👍

No, I mean overall set.

And why would you buy 20 cars? Could one car not fit on all of the shells?

thanks

No, I mean overall set.

And why would you buy 20 cars? Could one car not fit on all of the shells?

thanks

I was joking. :rolleyes:

LOL... I need to take out my R/C again... Thanks for the inspiration :P I am thinking of getting a new body though because my RX7 body is mashed to bits now :( Thinking of a Tamiya GTR body... with a nice light kit.. 👍

Sounds nice, the lighting kits look great. Very bright, even in the day time.

DSC00159.jpg

Latest Posts

Back