R.S.01 Trophy. Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps. 90 minutes.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 574 comments

Do you want multiple tyre compounds available?

• Yes. Soft/Medium/Hard.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Mediums only.

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I couldn't find it on discover, and i don't know if I feel like spending the time in inkscape doing it, but as per @Mistah_MCA 's suggestion, I *did * find an anime girl *perfect* for my car.....

Naoko_Sukeban.png

If you guys have time Saturday night, I start my race lobbies at 8:30 EST with a 30 minute practice session. If you want I can open this at 8pm and you guys can use that hour to get some practice in. I can't let you stay for the race since it's the big finale but it's better than nothing

Alright guys. Slight change of plans regarding practice sessions.

I was planning to run one tonight, Saturday, and one next week. Work hours have changed, and it can't be done. So, can you all practice in your own time?

The race is unaffected. Race start procedure will be confirmed Sunday night.
That's fine by me - did two practice sessions for myself earlier this afternoon, timed at roughly 40 minutes each. Car feels good in lobby conditions and I can go flat out at Eau Rouge/Raidillon with no problems.

Thanks for letting us know about the changes. Looking forward to the race! :cheers:

... and My entry is toast.. I broke another controller. That's 3 in two weeks. So now I have to wait until the money is returned before I can go and buy an original. And I am moving on Wednesday so that means no practice time...

Ok. so searching Discover is so hit and miss, I had to throw a wide net. After wading through literally thousands of decals, I managed to find a few that I could do something with. I was hoping to find something similar to the image I posted, but no such luck..maybe one day I'll vectorise it and share. I did also get a few ideas for later one off liveries. The temptation to manga bomb a car with random body parts did enter my mind :sly:.

Here's the updated livery for the race:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191114180020.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191114180051.jpg

<sits back, grabsa some popcorn and watches the 🤬 fly>.....

Work have changed the schedule AGAIN!! So, there will be a practice lobby this Saturday. I'll confirm a time later today.

If the schedule is changed again, I'll be telling them where to shove it.

I'd like to join if there is still space available!
Number #27

There is a possibility. I'll confirm once the following get back to me.

@RacingGrandpa, you're out of the race due to controller issues? Correct?

@MaxAttack @JoeyLeonine @Leftcurl do any of you want Grandpa's spot, before I offer it to Mr Wookie.

Work have changed the schedule AGAIN!! So, there will be a practice lobby this Saturday. I'll confirm a time later today.

@MaxAttack @JoeyLeonine @Leftcurl do any of you want Grandpa's spot, before I offer it to Mr Wookie.
My spot is 50-50% too :( .

Yes please!

That
Is correct :(

i've still not checked if it's the M.I.L. birthday... i need to try and circumvent the security system's of Mrs Leftcurl. Coming straight out with.. 'when is your mum's birthday again?' will render me with a high pitched voice for a few days.
It's her 70th and there's a party booked etc.. but i'm damned if i know whether it's the 23rd or 30th November :lol::lol:.
Ahh.. i've got it.. i'll ask my daughter on the QT.. i'll get back to you tonight with my findings :odd:

OK, practice session for anyone who can make it.

Saturday. 21:00GMT. All settings be set to the same as the race. Remember we're running 102% power.

Race start procedure added to OP.

Fresh from the paint booth here she is, my Renault Devil R.S.01. Not having svg's for the drip patterns meant a lot of patience and decals to achieve the result. 115 decals on the hood alone and nearly 300 in total. Now it's time to get her on the track and see what she'll do. BTW, that was an interesting discussion about ahem… transmissions in the TPC chat today.:lol: I know it was Sturk's fault Kept me entertained as I was finishing the car lol.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20191114193334.jpg

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20191114193029.jpg

Found this for @Bivittavus88 during my decal search. https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/1337248/5909361598384832536

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back