R1600Turbo's Photomode Gallery

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 19 comments

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
Just picked this game up again, thought I would post my Miata (first car) and the RX-7 that I bought last night. As you can see, I did a little post photomode editing on the Miata. :D

IMG0004_FMEDIT.jpg

IMG0003_FMEDIT.jpg

IMG0002.jpg

IMG0001.jpg

/\ Hard to tell the difference, right?

I love the GT-R. Even the green wheels can't ruin it for me.

The PS'd stuff is really well integrated, looks straight out of the game! 👍

...well, maybe not the lens flares ;)

I also like your taste in wheels for cars. You pick ones that highlight and enhance the looks, and the right ride-height helps too. Those green Volks rims remind me of what I definitely plan on doing a lot on GT5; putting hilariously-coloured TE37's on numerous white (or black) cars :lol:

Looking forward to your GT5 stuff!

I also like your taste in wheels for cars. You pick ones that highlight and enhance the looks, and the right ride-height helps too. Those green Volks rims remind me of what I definitely plan on doing a lot on GT5; putting hilariously-coloured TE37's on numerous white (or black) cars :lol:

Oh you can bet most of my cars will have some strange wheel colors in GT5. :lol:

I'll have some EVO VIII photos up here in a couple hours. Still have to re-size them.

Nice Evo pics man, not a fan of gold rims but then again I'm a "stick black wheels on everything" person.

I randomly purchased a Mirage Cyborg last night to do the Mirage Cup races, and totally fell in love with the car. (sport exhaust sounds great) I slapped some black wheels on it, I'll post it up tomorrow. :)

Oh you can bet most of my cars will have some strange wheel colors in GT5. :lol:

Excellent :D

Evo looks nice; I believe those Ray's rims are back in GT5, forgot how good they can look.

Excellent :D

Evo looks nice; I believe those Ray's rims are back in GT5, forgot how good they can look.

Also known as the Volk CE28N I believe. 👍

CE28N.jpg

BTW: when did you become a moderator? Or have I completely missed it since...forever. :lol:

Back