RaY29rus Photomode Gallery

• Thread starter RaY29rus
  • 106 comments
Tried using Scapes.
Wouldn't say it is a replacement for photomode locations we had in the past, but it is still much better than I expected. Camera movement is obviously pretty strict, but there is still a room for some creativity.
Also, I just had to spent all my money on that Evo VI, so I'm poor now.

That license was quite something. Not quite as hard as some license tests from older games (or maybe I just was a kid), but I did spend a couple of hours on this one. A lot of suffereing but also pretty fun. And that final lap when I finally got gold was very satisfying.

Last edited:
That license was quite something. Not quite as hard as some license tests from older games (or maybe I just was a kid), but I did spend a couple of hours on this one. A lot of suffereing but also pretty fun. And that final lap when I finally got gold was very satisfying.

Wow, they look amazing. Did you use Photoshop or another tool to brighten up the photos a little bit or was everything achieved in game?

Wow, they look amazing. Did you use Photoshop or another tool to brighten up the photos a little bit or was everything achieved in game?
Thank you! I use Photoshop and Lightroom. Here's an example of a picture before editing:

1658363585103.png

Second part of Ferrari Testarossa set
Technically a last part, but I already took more pics with different Testarossas
Basically, the first time I actually set up the track and everything specifically for a set, like I did in GT5/6

Nice one, I want to do a shoot of that Toyota as well. Really fits the mood :cheers:

You'd think that they would have some scapes of the route.

Last edited:
Nice one, I want to do a shoot of that Toyota as well. Really fits the mood :cheers:

You'd think that they would have some scapes of the route.
Looking forward your shoot!
And yeah, would expect to have more touge respresentation in a japanese game, at least scapes, but there are not a lot at all. And most of them weren't filmed at night, so they don't exactly match the vibe.
______

I've never watched Miami Vice but this white Testarossa is already beyond being just a car from the show. And I kinda want to watch it eventually.

Saw that awesome cute Anya Forger livery and immediately applied it to my Evo 4, it is sooo cool. However, I do want to make my own Anya livery one day.

Back