RaY29rus Photomode Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter RaY29rus
  • 106 comments
  • 27,889 views
Messages
4,784
Russian Federation
Arkhangelsk
Messages
ray29rus
So, I got the game
Which of course means it's time to have a gallery thread! Skipped GT Sport, so there's a lot to learn again, but here are three first test shots.



​
 
Tried using Scapes.
Wouldn't say it is a replacement for photomode locations we had in the past, but it is still much better than I expected. Camera movement is obviously pretty strict, but there is still a room for some creativity.
Also, I just had to spent all my money on that Evo VI, so I'm poor now.




​
 
Ever since it appeared in GT7 car list, DeLorean was one of my most desired cars to get. And imagine how shocked I was when I saw this exact car as my bday gift from PD.




​
 
That license was quite something. Not quite as hard as some license tests from older games (or maybe I just was a kid), but I did spend a couple of hours on this one. A lot of suffereing but also pretty fun. And that final lap when I finally got gold was very satisfying.





​
 
Last edited:
That license was quite something. Not quite as hard as some license tests from older games (or maybe I just was a kid), but I did spend a couple of hours on this one. A lot of suffereing but also pretty fun. And that final lap when I finally got gold was very satisfying.





​
Wow, they look amazing. Did you use Photoshop or another tool to brighten up the photos a little bit or was everything achieved in game?
 
Wow, they look amazing. Did you use Photoshop or another tool to brighten up the photos a little bit or was everything achieved in game?
Thank you! I use Photoshop and Lightroom. Here's an example of a picture before editing:

1658363585103.png
 
Second part of Ferrari Testarossa set
Technically a last part, but I already took more pics with different Testarossas
Basically, the first time I actually set up the track and everything specifically for a set, like I did in GT5/6






​
 
Nice one, I want to do a shoot of that Toyota as well. Really fits the mood :cheers:

You'd think that they would have some scapes of the route.
 
Last edited:
Nice one, I want to do a shoot of that Toyota as well. Really fits the mood :cheers:

You'd think that they would have some scapes of the route.
Looking forward your shoot!
And yeah, would expect to have more touge respresentation in a japanese game, at least scapes, but there are not a lot at all. And most of them weren't filmed at night, so they don't exactly match the vibe.
______

I've never watched Miami Vice but this white Testarossa is already beyond being just a car from the show. And I kinda want to watch it eventually.





​
 
Saw that awesome cute Anya Forger livery and immediately applied it to my Evo 4, it is sooo cool. However, I do want to make my own Anya livery one day.


​
 
Had a lot of fun doing this 30 minutes of Tsukuba mission, and the visuals of rain and changing weather were really captivating as well, so I took a lot of pics
And for that reason there will be two parts of this set












​
 
Back