RA function menu with G27 - doesn't work!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joie de vivre!
  • 10 comments
  • 3,976 views
I have a G27 and I couldn't get the RA Menu button to change from the knob on the DFGT settings menu. Can G27 not use the in-race menu?
 
I had to set the RA function to my controller. :/
 
I have it working fine on my G25. Only difference is that I use Square to open the RA Menu.
Same as I had it for Prologue
 
I have it working fine on my G25. Only difference is that I use Square to open the RA Menu.
Same as I had it for Prologue

I a thinking perhaps R3 and L3 are not working (at least on G27) as that's where I had it set when it wasn't working... I may move it to another button and see if that helps.
 
I failed to do it - assigned the RA function to my controller instead. Make sure you assign the select and adjust buttons to the D-pad as well.
 
R3 and L3 buttons do not work on G25/G27.
 
I got it to work on my Fanatec wheel, try using the wheel which doesn't have the RA dial on it in the options screen, seemed to work for me :)
 
Back