RaMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter RFTurismo
  • 3 comments
  • 401 views
Messages
536
Does anyone listen to them? I have thier first CD and when I went into Wal-Mart today that they had a new CD out called "Duality". Did anyone know that? I thought they would probally break up after thier CD "From One".
 
I got From One and I really like it. Pretty good music, kinda reminds me of Shinedown. I don't think they are a real well known band though since I have never heard them on the radio.
 
Yeah they're pretty under the radar. I love them, personally. The music is pretty hardcore and the vocals have a great melody. Good, unique stuff. 👍

Thanks for the heads up on the new album, i had no idea! :)
 
If Wal-Mart doesn't have Billy Corgan tonight im going to buy this CD. On Amazon I was looking at it and everyone said it was really good.
 
Back