[RACE][B-Spec] 2015-S1 Captain Morgan GTR2 World Endurance Championship

• Thread starter raven214
  • 303 comments

Would it be acceptable to do race writeups rather than videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can switch to #95 no prob.

I was considering switching to Saleen to give America some more representation versus the Italian onslaught in P, ;) so if you want to switch to Ferrari that's cool as well. đź‘Ť

Saleen was actually my first thought (because Team Oreca), but then I changed my mind. Because Maserati. Then Ferrari. And then things went down the drain :lol:

As for TKU: do search for the origins of that. gr8 b8 m8 no h8 i r8 420/1337

Here's the updated sign up list (#, name, make, team):

P
#2 @tbwhhs - Saleen - Independent
#13 @Harsk100 - Saleen - Harsk World Motorsports
#31 @DCybertron - Maserati - Unsure
#51 @AJHG1000 - Maserati - Independent
#97 @raven214 - Saleen - Raven Motorsport

GT
#38 @Gerarghini - Ferrari - Unsure/Independent
#79 @BKGlover - Porsche - Indie
#95 @rallymorten - Ferrari - AF Corse

??
#20 @DurWinning - ?? - Team Kate Upton
#76 @Niku Driver HC - ?? - Team Kate Upton

Waiting for a decision from Team Kate Upton. :)

Team Kate Upton - just the mega-team that apparently is taking over the world. :lol:

You're not wrong there, buddy. :lol:

Also, so far my decision stands with using a Maserati for the prototype class, of course I'm awaiting @DurWinning's decision.

I wouldn't mind using a Saleen either, after all most of TKU's drivers are 'Murican and all, but as I said, I'm waiting for Dur's response.

You're not wrong there, buddy. :lol:

Also, so far my decision stands with using a Maserati for the prototype class, of course I'm awaiting @DurWinning's decision.

I wouldn't mind using a Saleen either, after all most of TKU's drivers are 'Murican and all, but as I said, I'm waiting for Dur's response.
Sorry about that. I just got home from school.

As for a car choice: I'm torn. I'll flip a coin and tell you whether it'll be the MC12 or the S7.

EDIT: Well I flipped a coin 5 times. Heads equaled the MC12, Tails equaled the S7. I can now officially confirm that TKU's Prototype car of choice for the Championship is: The Maserati MC12!!!!

Last edited:
Sorry about that. I just got home from school.

As for a car choice: I'm torn. I'll flip a coin and tell you whether it'll be the MC12 or the S7.

EDIT: Well I flipped a coin 5 times. Heads equaled the MC12, Tails equaled the S7. I can now officially confirm that TKU's Prototype car of choice for the Championship is: The Maserati MC12!!!!

Guess it's oficial then. TKU-Proto is a go, and we are now Italian-powered! Sorry @raven214, it's not quite S7 time yet, hopefully more people get interested in them.

Guess it's oficial then. TKU-Proto is a go, and we are now Italian-powered! Sorry @raven214, it's not quite S7 time yet, hopefully more people get interested in them.
Funny thing is, even if the coin toss resulted in an S7 victory, I might have still picked the MC12. Currently their is 3 S7s compared to 4 MC12s. I'm just trying to keep this as even as possible (although it's kind of difficult with only 2 prototype cars).

Funny thing is, even if the coin toss resulted in an S7 victory, I might have still picked the MC12. Currently their is 3 S7s compared to 4 MC12s. I'm just trying to keep this as even as possible (although it's kind of difficult with only 2 prototype cars).

Fair enough, it seems that your choice was already a given nonetheless. But it's all good, we have our car pick, and a team to run. The only thing left now is to do the liveries...

Now I'm kinda tempted to make my second change and go all Ravenwest Motorsport and Rick Scott on yo' a's :lol:

Fair enough, it seems that your choice was already a given nonetheless. But it's all good, we have our car pick, and a team to run. The only thing left now is to do the liveries...
What are you thinking about for sponsors?

I might go with Dr.Pepper (yes I know I'm sponsored by Pepsi in the Nascar series, but I'll find a way to make it work).

Now I'm kinda tempted to make my second change and go all Ravenwest Motorsport and Rick Scott on yo' a's :lol:

You double-crossing horror pizza bear, you. You think you can beat the TKU? Fat chance. :lol:

What are you thinking about for sponsors?

I might go with Dr.Pepper (yes I know I'm sponsored by Pepsi in the Nascar series, but I'll find a way to make it work).

I still haven't quite decided yet, if I'm using the 2015 NASCAR series sponsorship, or something different. I was trying to make it kinda of a secret, but I can tell you in private.

All right. But whatever you do, don't go into the lair.

I've heard bad things about that place. Wasn't it recently sealed, though?

Got a few brilliant ideas for the livery and I really can't decide which of them look the better in my head.

I've heard bad things about that place. Wasn't it recently sealed, though?

Got a few brilliant ideas for the livery and I really can't decide which of them look the better in my head.
You're just in time for Taco Tuesday :mischievous:

Ok, now that @rallymorten has stopped messing with my electrical system the light is finally back on for good, I can say a few thangs:

Let's see if you're this tough when the doors to the TKU HQ malfunction :mischievous:

Joke's on you, I have R. Dorothy guarding the doors, so if you try to mess with them personally, you'll get two broken arms.

If you're lucky, that is. :mischievous:

Only 2 per class, so you'll need to go GT if you want to stay with TKU.

Sorry boss Jah, guess The Rock got demoted to the Cruiserweight division.

(Oh, the witty joke I just made, har har! :lol:)

Guess TKU are Maserati's, I'll be signing up shortly :lol:
Then this automatically makes me and @AJHG1000 members by that logic, even though the rule says two per class, right? :sly:
Also, @AJHG1000 , I noticed we both drive Maserati's. Just a quick question, who's your favorite supermodel? :lol:

David+Gilliland+AMP+Energy+Juice+500+hE2yVXBNkoIl.jpg

Did someone mention tacos?

Then this automatically makes me and @AJHG1000 members by that logic, even though the rule says two per class, right? :sly:
Also, @AJHG1000 , I noticed we both drive Maserati's. Just a quick question, who's your favorite supermodel? :lol:

View attachment 336623
Did someone mention tacos?

I run Team Kate Upton like Andy Reid ran the Eagles, Taco Tuesdays, Fast Food Fridays, everyone gets a bucket of chicken on the plane ride to the track

I've amended the OP wording on teams to hopefully simplify things. Basically, teams can enter up to 2 cars per class, for a total of 4 cars.

I'm just not really interested in running GT, it's pretty much @rallymorten's series at that point. I'd be more interested in playing a team manager role, than running in GT

I'm just not really interested in running GT, it's pretty much @rallymorten's series at that point. I'd be more interested in playing a team manager role, than running in GT
Well I can't seem to find a decent partner for you. So it looks like you don't have a choice.

I hear ya, but don't know what to tell you unless you can convince one of your teammates to switch classes.

A tough call, if one has to sacrifice his Proto role for you to manage the team, I can be that guy. After all, my initial plan was to be a GT driver, so...

Back