Race bred machine, race cars in general and your favorite racing cars

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 187 comments
United States
Los Angeles
racingheartruby
RubyWooby
EDIT: When posting a car, state it's name and a little description of what it was running in or who drove it, what you love about it, etc. I don't want this to become only a picture thread, and a caption really helps with the thousand words the picture has :)

I like race cars, you should too. This thread is just posting race cars, not just the liveries themselves, just big fast race cars. Nice, fast, cool, even slow and unsuccessful race cars. Maybe you'll learn about racing cars you never even knew existed. GT race cars, time attack, drifting cars, late model stock cars, sprint cars. Race car. Yeah. I'd say even fictional race cars are cool too, like vidya game race cars and renders. Race car.

Here, have a first race car. The Citroen C4 that competed in the WRC and made the series unwatchable. :D

2008-Citroen-C4-WRC-1.jpg

Last edited:
tajima cultus.jpg

If you told me back in the days I was a little kid playing GT2 that I'd get to own a car with the same basic shell and an engine with almost the same power (although just one engine instead of two! :scared:) I wouldn't have believed it. That's how weird life is! :lol:.

I'll do the honours.

Ford-Focus-RS-RX-Makes-Rallycross-Debut-in-Portugal-600x400.jpg

HA, you thought I'd post Ken Block's RS! Bamboozled again, it's Andreas Bakkerud. He had the better livery too.

B-but my wicked-wango card? :lol:

Who can forget about the history-making R10 TDI?
PI14802-hr.jpg

I loved that car so much! My most expensive die-cast is a 1:18 Spark Audi R10 I bought at Audi's Ingolstadt museum...and sadly a little girl riuned it :banghead:. I even had a t-shirt printed with the R10's engine! Now I despise Audi and everything VAG but I still have a spot for the R10 and R15s in my heart.

1140756613.jpg

The proposed GT500-spec Maserati MC12. It was seconds off pace, but hey, it exists.

SuperGT500 too OP, brah.

SVX
Wouldn't this be better for the motorsports forum?

I don't think it would be making any difference in the motorsport thread, plus it's just about any racing car in general, not about a series or the specific livery.

The inclusion of fictional racing cars also kind of nullifies it.

SVX
It was really all it was used for after the tasteful mods thread.

It's a really old thread, other threads came along and obsoleted it such as the tasteful mods thread. Plus there hasn't been too many posts in the imports thread

Latest Posts

Back