Race Car Super Lap: Red Bull Ring

• Thread starter JogoAsobi
  • 167 comments
Well done mate good time 👍 .2 better than me,dont think i will get time to chase you but great job :cheers:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You did it again Norm , well done 👍 Great time :lol: Pipped me again

Norm be like MC Hammer -" U can't touch this " :lol::lol:
I'll let you post your new time Norm 👍

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You did it again Norm , well done 👍 Great time :lol: Pipped me again

Norm be like MC Hammer -" U can't touch this " :lol::lol:
I'll let you post your new time Norm 👍

Well i found a little bit of time and had another bash and this is what i come out with 1:19.291 there is still a little bit out there for me if i want but for now i am happy :D and a big thanx to @GT_Rajman for the new tune it was great :cheers:

Hammer time @joeledward :lol: :cheers: mate 👍

I'm off topic, sry for that, but look at this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 27
1:18.277 for me, I've been on pace for a 1:17 so many times I've lost count, and I've put down way more time on this than I should, but enough is enough. Now I say 🤬 this!:mad:

Edit: Ok, scratch that, I tried another tune (Rajman's + modifacations to gearbox, LSD, and toe) and viola 1:18.104. but I lost far more than 1 tenth in the S'es. and first sector was not that good either, might try for a better time after all.:P

Edit2: 1:18.082, was ahead of immortal comming out of last corner, but did'nt carry enough speed over the straight.

Edit3: The game is messing with me, I'm out.:grumpy:

Edit4: Kind of regret I didnt go after immortal, but now it's too late anyway.:indiff:

Last edited:
Back