RACE Crayola Fantasy Series- Talladega Posted

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 942 comments
giphy.gif
HATERS GUNNA HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

The latter part of the race had some cautions :lol:, I've sent the results to @tbwhhs and I'm working on uploading the replay for him to record soon

My goal by the end of the summer is to have up to the Bermuda Triangle 500 recorded and sent to @tbwhhs, speaking of which I have recorded all of Indianapolis at this point, of the 35 starters, 16 finished.

Last edited:
Seriously? At this rate I'll be 40th by the end.
Yeah, Fasturd Enduro was not your best round, unfortunately it was an endurance so that is magnified. However, the performance you have shown leads me to believe that you are a contender for the championship, regardless of how it may look at the time.

Also, the final segment is done and will be released either today or tomorrow.

Yeah, Fasturd Enduro was not your best round, unfortunately it was an endurance so that is magnified. However, the performance you have shown leads me to believe that you are a contender for the championship, regardless of how it may look at the time.

Also, the final segment is done and will be released either today or tomorrow.
It started well, then the engines died, then the wings fell off, then the engines started again. This race, and looking at it some more, it's not just me either.

Say, would anyone happen to know where that quite decent-looking dark blue Chevy came from? And maybe where that purple one disappeared? Because i, for one, don't know.
I'll certainly ship it with the #156 Failvette, though, and apparently the camera would as well
And congratulations to @Pezzarinho17 for his Chevy-Stratos winning! And one to the two of the Pontiacs in 2nd and 3rd as well for trying to make the first part of the Failvette name stay true, since it didn't seem to be good at doing that by itself this race, high hopes for the next race.
By the way, what was that 43 even doing? Side-effect of that time-travel accident that (allegedly) caused Toyota to be in this in the first place, perhaps?
...Oh, and i'll willingly pretend that the 24's spinout was strategic

Thunderdome recorded, not the best race but not the worst in terms of entertainment. While there wasn't the most passes for the lead, there still was passing throughout the race

Back