[RACE] - ENDED GTPlanet Fantasy Draft Stock Car Racing Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 662 comments
  • 32,789 views
  • Pit Crew Speed Minimum +10
  • Pit Crew Speed Maximum +10
  • Pit Crew Strategy Minimum +0
  • Pit Crew Strategy Maximum +5
For Both
 
@DurWinning
Tnax6Pb.jpg

P63APpd.jpg
 
Is there anyone who can help me?
I can paint a simple one color paint scheme for you if needed. Just give me a car color and a number color
 
Is there anyone who can help me?

Well, I am sure many here can help you with liveries (just not me, haha). @Jahgee1124 himself can do yours if you want but as he said in the opening post, don't expect complex liveries.

Edit: Never mind, tree'd already. :lol:
 
Do I PM it to you or do I just post it here?
Post it here, if you want an exact color, give me a 6 digit hex code, if that's not as important to you then just give me color names
 
Post it here, if you want an exact color, give me a 6 digit hex code, if that's not as important to you then just give me color names
I was thinking Pink,& Black. With "Yes I'm a girl,& I do race"
 
Good enough but I have a question. Does the numbers on the hood have to be that big?
It doesn't have to, I still have the layered image saved without any number
 
It doesn't have to, I still have the layered image saved without any number
Could we make the number a bit smaller? Everything else is good.
 
Could we make the number a bit smaller? Everything else is good.
How's this, everything else is the same (Ignore the stripes being offset, it looks fine in race)?
ioCob9D.jpg

D6j3QQt.jpg
 
How's this, everything else is the same (Ignore the stripes being offset, it looks fine in race)?
ioCob9D.jpg

D6j3QQt.jpg
That's more like it. Good job. Can't wait to see how they perform.
 
True, but I think I may have taken mine a bit further.

Until I think of something else, here's an update on Kimi's 85.
Forgot to take off the Car Mask layer
 
Forgot to take off the Car Mask layer

:grumpy: Eventually....I'll get this 🤬 figured out...🤬:banghead:

I'm thinking of what else to add to all the cars, in additions to part of the name at least. Any thougths?
 

Attachments

  • Raikkonen85Prelude.png
    Raikkonen85Prelude.png
    103.7 KB · Views: 19
Back