[RACE] - ENDED GTPlanet Fantasy Draft Stock Car Racing Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 662 comments
  • 32,789 views
New thing, if you recommend someone to join and they join, both you and them will receive 5 bonus points to upgrade your pit crew. Think of it like those Facebook games that give you bonus coins/gems/currency if you recommend your friends.
 
  • Team Manufacturer: Chevrolet
  • Team Numbers (Up to 3 digits, use only 2 until all of those are signed up): #1 and #3
  • Team Drivers (List the driver, the series and the year you would like to pick): 2004 F1 Micheal Schumacher 2006 F1 Fernando Alonso
  • Who's Painting Your Cars (Yourself, Someone Else or Me [Tag the Person please]): I don't know yet
  • Who Recommended You? (Tag them and both you and them will receive 5 bonus points to upgrade you pit crew): @Jahgee1124 :)
 
  • Team Manufacturer: Chevrolet
  • Team Numbers (Up to 3 digits, use only 2 until all of those are signed up): #1 and #3
  • Team Drivers (List the driver, the series and the year you would like to pick): 2004 F1 Micheal Schumacher 2006 F1 Fernando Alonso
  • Who's Painting Your Cars (Yourself, Someone Else or Me [Tag the Person please]): I don't know yet
  • Who Recommended You? (Tag them and both you and them will receive 5 bonus points to upgrade you pit crew): @Jahgee1124 :)
2004 Michael's already taken, and you need 3 drivers.
 
2007 Kimi Raikonnen? Please?
NOT TAKEN!!!!

Woo!, so you've got 5 upgrade points to spend
  • Each pit crew has 3 sections to improve: Consistency, Speed & Strategy
  • In these sections, there are 2 categories, Minimum & Maximum
  • You must improve the Maximum first to improve the Minimum.
  • All 6 sections start at 0
 
NOT TAKEN!!!!

Woo!, so you've got 5 upgrade points to spend
Finally! I wanted '08 massa but I thought it would bring back luck
+3 speed
+2 consistency
Is that right?
 
Finally! I wanted '08 massa but I thought it would bring back luck
+3 speed
+2 consistency
Is that right?
Not quite. Their is 3 categories Consistency, Speed, Strategy. Those 3 categories have 2 sub classes (minimum and maximum). You need to upgrade the maximum to upgrade the minimum.

Example: +2 Consistency Maximum, +2 Consistency Minimum. +1 (insert category here) Maximum
 
I've been consumed with something Im working on, but I'll have a car ready in 2-3 days
That's fine, just wanted to give everyone a friendly reminder
 
+2 consistency maximum, +2 speed maximum, +1 strategy maximum
 
Is there anyone against me filling out the field with NPC using unused manufacturers (And taking away these NPC's if a new registeree signs up with the manufacturer). If a new registeree wants a driver or number taken by an NPC, I will allow it.
 
Last edited:
Everything good?

Yes, thanks for asking. Just stumped on a certain problem

Is there anyone against me filling out the field with NPC using unused manufacturers (And taking away these NPC's if a new registeree signs up with the manufacturer). If a new registeree wants a driver or number taken by an NPC, I will allow it.

I wouldnt do it, regretted doing that in FBS

Also, here is my car

http://i.imgur.com/eS4e93V.png
 
Any word on when the first race is?
Need the rest of the cars and everyones picks for the race at Daytona Beach. If all goes well, expect the race this weekend.
 
Need the rest of the cars and everyones picks for the race at Daytona Beach. If all goes well, expect the race this weekend.
Okay do I tell you here or in a PM?
 
Back