[RACE] - ENDED GTPlanet Fantasy Draft Stock Car Racing Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 662 comments
  • 32,789 views
Okay do I tell you here or in a PM?
Here is fine, but wait until Sunday afternoon, I'm away from the computer that I'm using to run this series.

For everyone, to select drivers, use this format
  • #x Driver - Driver Name
  • #y Driver - Driver Name
 
@Jahgee1124 Two questions on the NPC Teams. A: Do you have schemes for the cars? 2: Are those line-ups set?

EDIT: For our cars, do you want the NASCAR air intakes on or off. They look OK on my Honda, but the Alfa's not so much.
 
Last edited:
@Jahgee1124 Two questions on the NPC Teams. A: Do you have schemes for the cars? 2: Are those line-ups set?

EDIT: For our cars, do you want the NASCAR air intakes on or off. They look OK on my Honda, but the Alfa's not so much.
A: Yes, I made them already, and I've still got a couple more before I'm done
2: Unless someone wants a driver or number they're using, Yes

I'd like Intakes off please
 
'aight, 'kay, and I'll go fix mine now.


A BIT LATER...

Do you know how hard it is to get front bumpers for Preludes? Neither do I, but I did also update Alan's and Will's cars a bit.
 

Attachments

  • Kulwicki79Prelude.png
    Kulwicki79Prelude.png
    98.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Power79Prelude.png
    Power79Prelude.png
    78.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Power85Prelude.png
    Power85Prelude.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Raikkonen85Prelude.png
    Raikkonen85Prelude.png
    102.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I select the following drivers for the first race of the season.
  • #10 Driver - Scott Pruett
  • #50 Driver - Scott Riggs
 
For Team GTPlanet...

#17 - Jann Mardenborough
#18 - Michael Schumacher
 
Guys, please wait until tomorrow, I'll make a post when I'm ready to have people select their drivers
 
@Jahgee1124

When you have time, can I get a preview of my skins? I made a few adjustments. Hopefully this will be final.
 

Attachments

  • NR2003-ChevroletCamaro-raven214-33B.png
    NR2003-ChevroletCamaro-raven214-33B.png
    153 KB · Views: 16
  • NR2003-ChevroletCamaro-raven214-66B.png
    NR2003-ChevroletCamaro-raven214-66B.png
    131.2 KB · Views: 16
@Jahgee1124

When you have time, can I get a preview of my skins? I made a few adjustments. Hopefully this will be final.
Can you get rid of the Air Intakes on the front?

Also, allowing people to choose their drivers now, took care of those selected already.
 
Clark will be in the #13, Hamilton will be in the #31.
 
#64 - Mike Skinner
#71 - Darrell Waltrip
 
Can you get rid of the Air Intakes on the front?

Also, allowing people to choose their drivers now, took care of those selected already.

Do you mean the front grill where I took the tape layer off? I can put that back on no problem, just want to make sure we are talking about the same thing.
 
Do you mean the front grill where I took the tape layer off? I can put that back on no problem, just want to make sure we are talking about the same thing.
The rectangular and square black pieces on the front of the car, take all of that off please
 
The rectangular and square black pieces on the front of the car, take all of that off please

Oh, so the actual air intake/brake duct grill work? I take it you're going for more of the production car look rather than race car?
 
Oh, so the actual air intake/brake duct grill work? I take it you're going for more of the production car look rather than race car?
Yes
 
#33 - Dale Earnhardt
#66 - Scott Pruett

Edit: I will have the skins uploaded once I get my kids to bed. 👍
 
Part of the goal I had when I started this series was to make everyone feel welcome and have an enjoyable experience competing in it. Hopefully I've accomplished that.
 
@Jahgee1124

Modified to remove the air intakes. Please preview at your convenience and hopefully it will be good to go! :cheers:
 

Attachments

  • NR2003-ChevroletCamaro-raven214-33B2.png
    NR2003-ChevroletCamaro-raven214-33B2.png
    157.2 KB · Views: 17
  • NR2003-ChevroletCamaro-raven214-66B2.png
    NR2003-ChevroletCamaro-raven214-66B2.png
    133.5 KB · Views: 16
Part of the goal I had when I started this series was to make everyone feel welcome and have an enjoyable experience competing in it. Hopefully I've accomplished that.

Hey, I'd say so far you're doing it very well. 👍 All that's missing is the racing bit to see how well it works.
 
#14 - Stewart
#1 - Harvick

When is the deadline for paints?
 
#14 - Stewart
#1 - Harvick

When is the deadline for paints?
I'd like them as soon as possible, but no deadline yet. As soon as I get everyone's driver selections, then I can announce how Heats will work, and by then I'd definately need your paint schemes.
 
@Jahgee1124

Just a friendly reminder for a preview in case you missed it. :)
@Jahgee1124

Modified to remove the air intakes. Please preview at your convenience and hopefully it will be good to go! :cheers:

Edit: Thought it would include the files. Oh well, it's just a couple posts back.
 
@raven214, forgive me for overstepping my bounds, but I may know how to get the edges to line up, if that's what you're doing anyway. If not, sorry.
 
@raven214, forgive me for overstepping my bounds, but I may know how to get the edges to line up, if that's what you're doing anyway. If not, sorry.
Yep that's what I'm trying to do. At first there was a bad block of hood color sticking out beyond the hood. I corrected that but now the side isn't lining up. I'm guessing straightening out the hood line before it gets to the front fender might fix it, but I'm certainly up for suggestions. 👍
 
Back