[RACE] Formula 3500 International Series - Jammy21 takes the crown!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 463 comments
  • 22,097 views
All Brands Hatch information has been uploaded 👍
 
@Ettick, @Peelster1, @Nail-27 and @adam46 can in theory take 4th is they win all remaining races and bonus points and Toshost scores no more than 34 points. They also all have a chance at taking 6th overall.

I know I'm not going to win any of the races, because I won't be participating. If I was doing points I would've attended every race, but it didn't work out, so I backed out of the series.
 
Jammy didn't win Race 1 at Spa? Who won it?
 
So, who'll be there for the penultimate round?

I know I will, I have some team orders to make :sly:
 
So, who'll be there for the penultimate round?

I know I will, I have some team orders to make :sly:

Maybe. I'll see whether my connection will hold and whether there will be any reasonable number of competitors. ;)
 
I'll there as always.
 
I think I'll make it today, though I could be a little late.
 
By about how long would you estimate?

Room open: 1472-6399-8665-9408-9176
 
Thanks @rallymorten and @Ettick for this night race :cheers:
I'm done this series/season now.
This was fun series and car had good spects - I love it 👍
See you all later and take care yourself.
 
Yeah, the fun really ended prematurely in this one.

Just to be clear, how many are planning on attending Twin Ring in 2 weeks, or should we say enough is enough and bury the dead horse?
 
If you three will be there, I'll join it too, just to end this with a bang.
 
I'll be there too.
 
Back