[RACE] Formula 3500 International Series - Jammy21 takes the crown!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 463 comments
  • 22,102 views
Hey guys sorry for the long break but i had real life problems but now am back in the game!
 
Race today? I'll be able to make it if so.
 
Oh right, next week :dopey:
 
Spa info now available. Let's hope for more than three cars this week
 
So, a little less than 23,5 hours until the green flag.. who can I expect to see on the grid?
 
Me assuming I wake up.
 
:cheers:
 
In OP 18 laps, but info doc said 2x28 laps. Which is it?
Spa info now available. Let's hope for more than three cars this week
 
Not sure why it said 28..

It's only 18, it should be fixed now 👍
 
I can't get my freakin' PS3 to connect!!! :mad: It always has problems but this time I can't seem to fix it...
 
The room is up:

1472-6118-3916-1739-8087
 
I just caught a slide in one of these cars.

I feel like a driving God.
 
Will retry connecting.
 
This is not the series for me.
 
..and so came the end of the race week at Spa, with a surprise winner, Jammy losing points and a few interesting tactics :)

Thanks to @jammy21, @GTracer98 and @Ettick for showing up, Kemmel Straight on lap one in race one is sure to go to the review :D:tup:
 
Let's check the replays first....ok you did fastest laps :)
And Ciro win 1st race :cheers:
 
Last edited:
It was tough with my 2/4 tyres at the end, I was losing 3 seconds a lap to you in the last few laps... :lol:
 
Let's check the replays first....ok you did fastest laps :)
And Giro win 1st race :cheers:

The weight ballast is finally getting to do its magic.. When we're three rounds from the end :lol:

As I told you and Ciro, there's quite a few things that'll change for season two (if there's interest in that), among which is dropping the two-race format currently used. In fact, I see so many ways I can and will improve on this that I might drop the F3500 name, simply because it'll have so little in common. Specs should stay roughly the same, though.
 
I did knew that I would be in trouble with track like this with heavy ballast, but I did best I could.
The weight ballast is finally getting to do its magic.. When we're three rounds from the end :lol:
 
I did knew that I would be in trouble with track like this with heavy ballast, but I did best I could.

..and you did bag a few points. If I'm not much mistaken (prior to looking deeper into it), all you have to do is finish one race at Brands Hatch and you're champion :)
 
BH GP and not BH GP '80?
Dry weather?
 
Modern layout, and the weather forecast predicts the chances of rain to be very low.
 
I may show up next round but don't count on it. These cars are infuriating to drive when things don't work.

Sorry for rage quitting today.
 
You did pole and get some points for that. Races were long so anything could happen.
I may show up next round but don't count on it. These cars are infuriating to drive when things don't work.

Sorry for rage quitting today.
 
Assuming I've made no major brainfarts, the points and weights after Spa should be updated. Now, it's time for the championship speculations :D

@jammy21 will be champion prematurely if:
- he scores 22 points at Brands Hatch (e.g. a fastest lap and two podiums). If he succeeds in doing so, he'll have at least a 36 points lead before the finale (the maximum points in each round is 35)

@GTracer98 can win the championship if:
- he wins everything at both the final rounds and jammy doesn't score more than 20 points in total. Rallymorten also shouldn't score 8 points more than him in the last two raceweeks.

@rallymorten can win the championship if:
- he wins all points available (highly unlikely), GTracer98 scores at least 8 points less (more unlikely) and jammy scores no more than 13 points in the last two races (Mission Impossible).

As for the battle for second place, GTracer98 will win if he scores no more than 2 points less than rallymorten in average per race. Vice versa, rallymorten will win if he, in average, scores at least 2 more points per race than GTracer98.

@Toshost and @nascarfan1400 can in theory still take 2nd place, assuming either of them win all remaining points and neither GTracer98 or rallymorten scores no more than 12 points.

@Ettick, @Peelster1, @Nail-27 and @adam46 can in theory take 4th is they win all remaining races and bonus points and Toshost scores no more than 34 points. They also all have a chance at taking 6th overall.

I'm pretty sure that's correct, though I may be wrong on some of them
 
Assuming I've made no major brainfarts, the points and weights after Spa should be updated. Now, it's time for the championship speculations :D

@jammy21 will be champion prematurely if:
- he scores 22 points at Brands Hatch (e.g. a fastest lap and two podiums). If he succeeds in doing so, he'll have at least a 36 points lead before the finale (the maximum points in each round is 35)

@GTracer98 can win the championship if:
- he wins everything at both the final rounds and jammy doesn't score more than 20 points in total. Rallymorten also shouldn't score 8 points more than him in the last two raceweeks.

@rallymorten can win the championship if:
- he wins all points available (highly unlikely), GTracer98 scores at least 8 points less (more unlikely) and jammy scores no more than 13 points in the last two races (Mission Impossible).

As for the battle for second place, GTracer98 will win if he scores no more than 2 points less than rallymorten in average per race. Vice versa, rallymorten will win if he, in average, scores at least 2 more points per race than GTracer98.

@Toshost and @nascarfan1400 can in theory still take 2nd place, assuming either of them win all remaining points and neither GTracer98 or rallymorten scores no more than 12 points.

@Ettick, @Peelster1, @Nail-27 and @adam46 can in theory take 4th is they win all remaining races and bonus points and Toshost scores no more than 34 points. They also all have a chance at taking 6th overall.

I'm pretty sure that's correct, though I may be wrong on some of them
I've got this!
 
Back