[RACE] Formula 3500 International Series - Jammy21 takes the crown!Open 

I'm giving up for today, F3500 is too hot to handle for my connection.. that makes 2 in the room afaik.. continue, postpone or cancel?

My internet can't handle 10 seconds! :lol:

Now see why I usually try to avoid events on days at my moms place? Darned weekend swaps!

I'm alone in the room :(

Ok. There's no race and it's been cancelled.

Next visit is Côte d'Azur....

Look on the positive side: Jammy's one huge step closer to taking the crown without doing anything! Oh wait..

:lol:

I'm praying to be back with good connection and room-up time next time. Online events and my moms place =/= good idea.

After update v.1.10 + hotfix Bathurst/Mount Panorama seems to be better now - no sound etc problems to me anymore. Did little test just a minutes go.

After update v.1.10 + hotfix Bathurst/Mount Panorama seems to be better now - no sound etc problems to me anymore. Did little test just a minutes go.

Sorry for the random appearing but wait... it's actually raceable :embarrassed: ?

..and of course it happens just the week after! Like we triggered that part of the update or something. :lol:

It shall be considered :)👍

Hoping to bring out the Monaco details later today, when I'm done fooling around with 1.10 (the only bad about it is the FGT can't have racing numbers) :D

Yeah (FGT numbers). Ah - Monaco - maybe its time to start some setup testing on weekend - or next week...

Next Spa (hopefully race this time as last two races been cancelled) - which track is used - regular or weather?

Back