[RACE] Formula 3500 International Series - Jammy21 takes the crown!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 463 comments
  • 22,100 views
At the moment 3.
 
..which is likely to turn to 2 with this connection :grumpy:
 
This isn't look good :(
 
@rallymorten If you get stuck switch headset off or/and on then you should get control back!
That's help me.
 
I'm giving up for today, F3500 is too hot to handle for my connection.. that makes 2 in the room afaik.. continue, postpone or cancel?
 
Let's try 10 laps race?
 
My vote is for cancel to be honest. I would rather not race on this track.
 
My internet can't handle 10 seconds! :lol:

Now see why I usually try to avoid events on days at my moms place? Darned weekend swaps!
 
I told you guys Bathurst was trouble. Even if not for the reasons that I mentioned only.
 
I guess R4 is the first cancelled event then..
 
I'm alone in the room :(

Ok. There's no race and it's been cancelled.

Next visit is Côte d'Azur....
 
Look on the positive side: Jammy's one huge step closer to taking the crown without doing anything! Oh wait..

:lol:

I'm praying to be back with good connection and room-up time next time. Online events and my moms place =/= good idea.
 
Back to practising....
 
After update v.1.10 + hotfix Bathurst/Mount Panorama seems to be better now - no sound etc problems to me anymore. Did little test just a minutes go.
 
After update v.1.10 + hotfix Bathurst/Mount Panorama seems to be better now - no sound etc problems to me anymore. Did little test just a minutes go.

Sorry for the random appearing but wait... it's actually raceable :o ?
 
Yes it is - I think :)
But have to see when first race is done there.
I did tested qualificator and run race by myself.
Sorry for the random appearing but wait... it's actually raceable :O ?
 
..and of course it happens just the week after! Like we triggered that part of the update or something. :lol:
 
Maybe we could do that race after season - kind of extra race....
..and of course it happens just the week after! Like we triggered that part of the update or something. :lol:
 
It shall be considered :)👍

Hoping to bring out the Monaco details later today, when I'm done fooling around with 1.10 (the only bad about it is the FGT can't have racing numbers) :D
 
Yeah (FGT numbers). Ah - Monaco - maybe its time to start some setup testing on weekend - or next week...
 
Everything for Monaco should be up now 👍
 
So, who's ready for Monaco in a handful of hours?
 
Well, it pains me to say this but I won't be able to race tonight... :(
 
I am on vacation so I won't be able to attend today's race.
 
I'm ready :)
 
Room up: 1472-4711-0167-3381-3682
 
I am on vacation so I won't be able to attend today's race.
"Vacation" in Virginia is a lot like chores in Canada. You mean to tell me, you find helping your brother move halfway across the country relaxing?
 
"Vacation" in Virginia is a lot like chores in Canada. You mean to tell me, you find helping your brother move halfway across the country relaxing?
Saying "I'm on vacation" is easier than explaining the whole situation
 
Next Spa (hopefully race this time as last two races been cancelled) - which track is used - regular or weather?
 
Regular. I'm not using weather for this season, because starting out and giving a good reason to make a S2 👍
 
Back