[RACE] Formula 3500 International Series - Jammy21 takes the crown!Open 

You know how you guys race at 3 PM? I got home at 7:30 PM.

There's 0 chance of me ever joining this series, no matter how much I want to..
:(

I'm working on it, I just needed a little break from, ah, what happened at LS. That, and there's a little homework that needs doing. The points and report should be done by the end of the week, at the latest.

'Right everyone, the report is now ready (I suggest you read it carefully) and the points should be fixed as well. I'll just have to adjust the weights displayed, and everything should be ready for Fuji 👍

'Right everyone, the report is now ready (I suggest you read it carefully) and the points should be fixed as well. I'll just have to adjust the weights displayed, and everything should be ready for Fuji 👍
I just hate crying but i think that the italian guy really needed penalty he crashed in me 2 times :) Really good review thank you for doing it.. :)

Me?? When did I crash into you??? :confused:
On the second corner in first lap and then i had light damge but i countinue driving fast and somewhere at the middle of the race you desided to bump me again and then the damage was really heavy and i must pit which ruined my race...

Well, as I said last time, if you think something is worth a deeper looking-into, send a PM with who, what and when and keep it off the thread 👍

Well, as I said last time, if you think something is worth a deeper looking-into, send a PM with who, what and when and keep it off the thread 👍
No need i like to win positions on track i dont cry there is aways payback time.... :)

On the second corner in first lap and then i had light damge but i countinue driving fast and somewhere at the middle of the race you desided to bump me again and then the damage was really heavy and i must pit which ruined my race...

Wait, really? God, I must have been driving in a trance... :banghead: Now I remember the 2nd corner, ok, but I've completely forgotten the 2nd accident...

They are not the same. One with that chicane and one without it.

Edit: Ah - you're right :) I did my practice on Fuji GT :(
Please put right track name in OP - this was little misleading...ok there's still time to do some practice on right track.

Last edited:
They are not the same. One with that chicane and one without it.

Edit: Ah - you're right :) I did my practice on Fuji GT :(
Please put right track name in OP - this was little misleading...ok there's still time to do some practice on right track.
You are practicing from now? Haha i am not even practicing for the races i come 2 min before the start and i am second in the overall :lol::lol::lol:

And the stating the obvious award goes to...
If you're in an ITC-B car, your braking point is five feet from the corner. If you're in a V8 Supercar, it could be 20x earlier for that same corner.

The reason people should practice is to know

If you're in an ITC-B car, your braking point is five feet from the corner. If you're in a V8 Supercar, it could be 20x earlier for that same corner.

The reason people should practice is to know
Yes but am too lazy for practice am this kinda guy like James Hunt who don't gives a ...... and its in top 3 or something like that you know what i mean :)

Ok i have a penalty, actually everyone has but can i ask for what because i can't remember we finished 4 races! :)

And who is racing tomorow?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back