[RACE] Formula 3500 International Series - Jammy21 takes the crown!Open 

For those of you who haven't yet seen it:

racetv-png.179756

Something might be coming up, courtesy of your friends at RACE.

Any and all updates will be posted on our website:

http://racingcommunityevolved.weebly.com/

All penalties given are explained in the race report of the round in which is was given 👍

Who's ready for Fuji?

Search and you shall find. Let me give you a hint: they're in the same place as all other important information :)

I won't be able to make it today. :( Chances are I'll be dropping this series. I don't want to, but I'm not really doing to well in it and it's not really fitting my schedule anymore.

I hope I won't have excessive tyre wear like last week. My front tyres are still smoking in some corners... :(

I won't be able to make it today. :( Chances are I'll be dropping this series. I don't want to, but I'm not really doing to well in it and it's not really fitting my schedule anymore.

If that happens, then bye man! :(

Any times for Fuji? On a great lap I can run a high 1:24, on average, when saving tyres, I do mid 1:25's.

Pit entry? Should we go behind white line all way to the pit - not crossing that line? Also no short cutting just before entry to pit - should we stay pit lane all the way?

Pit entry? Should we go behind white line all way to the pit - not crossing that line? Also no short cutting just before entry to pit - should we stay pit lane all the way?

Yes. If you wish to go to the pits, you must stick to the right hand side of the white line. Unless you're overtaking, you must stay to the left hand side of it (if you're overtaking three cars at the same time, the left side is a little crowded. Then you may use the right, if you don't go all the way across the track). Same goes for when you exit the pits: stick to the right side of the line until it is no more, or if there's a bunch of cars about to overtake you, go as far right as possible to not put anyone in danger.

Room up:

1472-6118-4130-9225-2139

I'll be there in a few

Never mind, thought it started later than it did. I guess there's always next time.

Last edited:
I'm hanging up my gloves in this series. I can't keep up, hell, I can't even keep the wheel straight. The handling it too eugh for me, sorry for any Yuji Ide-ing I caused. See you all in another series. :)

Ehh, at this rate this series will fall apart... :indiff:

I was thinking the exact same thing, which isn't a particularly good sign..

Nevertheless, Fuji is now over, Bathurst is next.. I strongly recommend lots of practice.

I'm hanging up my gloves in this series. I can't keep up, hell, I can't even keep the wheel straight. The handling it too eugh for me, sorry for any Yuji Ide-ing I caused. See you all in another series. :)
I think this cars with this setups are really easy to handle :)

Thanks to everyone who show up tonight - was fun again to drive this car. Some good racing with driverman.
See you all in Mount Panorama.

It's interesting, actually. I'm not sure if he was just saving tyres or what, but I was almost alongside Jammy on a few occations in the start of race 2. But, alas, hither came the tyre wear.. :lol:

If most of the races were as intense as that (and me/Ciro), we'd be running 24 hour races :D

Back