[RACE] Formula 3500 International Series - Jammy21 takes the crown!Open 

I'll just come here and say i'm interested. I need to check whether I can do it or not first.

We almost did oval racing. We kinda figured Furi would run ovals... So we didn't. :D the joke about it being a rally series :lol:

Signed up but I am not 100% committed yet (may just need to be a reserve), waiting to see how the registration develops and depends if I am busy irl

Car colour: white/blue

That's fair, Siggy :) Thanks for the heads-up.

I'm in the same situation - I'd like to run this series, I really would, but I've gotten a job... :D

Long story made short - if I have to choose, I'll take the job for my 2016 STi, but not without much sadness.

Made updates to the spreadsheets, all 3 drivers associated with a team should be listed correctly đź‘Ť

Unfortunately, there are no current team for @Siggers, so you have not been added to the list yet (you are on my list, though ;) )

Furthermore, it should be noted that reserve drivers will only be granted permission to race if there is less than 16 drivers looking to enter the lobby. The reserve driver of a team whose 1st or 2nd driver is not present will always have higher priority than those of teams with both drivers present. Should a team be able to get all three drivers into the race, the reserve driver will not be eligible for manufacturer points unless the team owner clearly states so prior to the start of qualifying. The team owner is also the only person who can move drivers between reserve, 1st and 2nd driver status.

Last edited:
GTP's very own Iceman?! What do I owe the honor? :)

Personally, I find them to be quite nice at these specs. They're pretty well planted on the asphalt yet there's still the surprise oversteer every once in a while. Should make a nice challenge for most (particularly with good setups)

Glad you like it :)

Only thing missing is a team registration and you'll both be sent to the grid đź‘Ť

I'm interested, but life has been busy. It seems like I might be able to attend though as long as things don't change for me. I thought the tire bug was removed. Are you going to change how cautions work?

With the tyre bug gone (or at least hardly noticable), it is no longer mandatory to perform a pit stop during cautions. I'll have that changed in the next update đź‘Ť

Back