[RACE] Formula 3500 International Series - Jammy21 takes the crown!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 463 comments
  • 22,097 views
Made the updates to the sheets, everyone who's used the form should be in there and in the way they're meant to 👍
Actualy there is nothing i mean now there arent any texts wtf? :|
 
I'll just come here and say i'm interested. I need to check whether I can do it or not first.
 
I know, it's just i'm limited in what I can run and when.

I posted for easy reference, so that you know when the series is run. :) It is there to help you to figure it out, if you can come or not.
 
wallymovten back with a serie! good luck mate! :) if it was on thus i might have given it a chance.. btw are you fre on mondays? ;)
Oi he didn't like being called that iirc.:sly:
 
Sorry guys, Fridays are out of the question for me. Good luck.
 
We almost did oval racing. We kinda figured Furi would run ovals... So we didn't. :D the joke about it being a rally series :lol:
 
Signed up but I am not 100% committed yet (may just need to be a reserve), waiting to see how the registration develops and depends if I am busy irl

Car colour: white/blue
 
That's fair, Siggy :) Thanks for the heads-up.

I'm in the same situation - I'd like to run this series, I really would, but I've gotten a job... :D

Long story made short - if I have to choose, I'll take the job for my 2016 STi, but not without much sadness.
 
Made updates to the spreadsheets, all 3 drivers associated with a team should be listed correctly 👍

Unfortunately, there are no current team for @Siggers, so you have not been added to the list yet (you are on my list, though ;) )

Furthermore, it should be noted that reserve drivers will only be granted permission to race if there is less than 16 drivers looking to enter the lobby. The reserve driver of a team whose 1st or 2nd driver is not present will always have higher priority than those of teams with both drivers present. Should a team be able to get all three drivers into the race, the reserve driver will not be eligible for manufacturer points unless the team owner clearly states so prior to the start of qualifying. The team owner is also the only person who can move drivers between reserve, 1st and 2nd driver status.
 
Last edited:
I could team up with @Siggers. I have to first test your specs to see how fomula behave and let you know if I'll join you. I could run some of the races but will miss couple.
Unfortunately, there are no current team for @Siggers, so you have not been added to the list yet (you are on my list, though ;) )
 
They are pretty well-behaved, as far as open-wheel cars go.

But welcome Jammy! :D
 
GTP's very own Iceman?! What do I owe the honor? :)

Personally, I find them to be quite nice at these specs. They're pretty well planted on the asphalt yet there's still the surprise oversteer every once in a while. Should make a nice challenge for most (particularly with good setups)
 
I plan to buy and test the car with the specs tomorrow (actually today) and I let you know what's out the come is :)

Edit: Tested and car was fun to run - I'll join you @rallymorten
Car: white/blue
PSN: jam_my21
I filled register form.
 
Last edited:
Glad you like it :)

Only thing missing is a team registration and you'll both be sent to the grid 👍
 
I'm interested, but life has been busy. It seems like I might be able to attend though as long as things don't change for me. I thought the tire bug was removed. Are you going to change how cautions work?
 
With the tyre bug gone (or at least hardly noticable), it is no longer mandatory to perform a pit stop during cautions. I'll have that changed in the next update 👍
 
Back