[RACE] Formula 3500 International Series - Jammy21 takes the crown!Open 

I'm focusing on consistency at difficult tracks.. I actually managed a lap of Bathurst... ;) I just have to find my flow with the car - practice - which I don't currently have time for.

Soon.

Even something as crazy as Bathurst works if we all just leave each other enough space and respect on the track.

Though even then I think there'll be a very long bottleneck zone..

Maybe to change the slipstream strength: Real to weak?
Indeed it is.. I sense a lot of overtakes made purely by drafting another car (not like that in itself is a bad thing, though)

Draft is pretty monstrous in these cars

Both Mount Panorama Circuit and Côte d'Azur will be hard races...but everyone just should adapt their driving for the tracks ... walls are close and no mistakes.

Both Mount Panorama Circuit and Côte d'Azur will be hard races...but everyone just should adapt their driving for the tracks ... walls are close and no mistakes.

They will be a challenge, but, as I said, if we leave each other enough space, I believe you can actually race there without wrecking everybody. And, as you said, they do require a slightly different driving style due to how close the walls are.

I've made a small update to the OP and taken a little time to make a tiny preview on Monza. I hope you like it.

Tonights test will be done with weak slipstream strength, just to see the difference.

And, last and finally, upon updating the sheets as well, I noticed that you, @adam46, of all people, although relatively active, isn't on the list yet :)

One again having to double-post, I'd like to inform that testing resumes:

1472-6118-3916-1736-7825

I'll be ending the session early today, all it came to be was trying out the start system (little hint: don't try to anticipate the green lights)

Session ended.

Maybe to change the slipstream strength: Real to weak?

Monaco is going to be great even its in the real F1 but Bathurst..... i dont like it :)

I'll be ending the session early today, all it came to be was trying out the start system (little hint: don't try to anticipate the green lights)

Session ended.
Sorry...

It's with a sad face and heavy heart, I must tell you - I love the new job, but I didn't get Friday off... Wednesday... Saturday afternoons, And Sunday.

ITCC will not be affected in the slightest by my new job... But I have to leave this series.

Sorry...

It's with a sad face and heavy heart, I must tell you - I love the new job, but I didn't get Friday off... Wednesday... Saturday afternoons, And Sunday.

ITCC will not be affected in the slightest by my new job... But I have to leave this series.
:ouch: See you in ITCC then

D'oh :ouch:

Oh well, maybe next time then, real life has priority after all :)

That means we're down to five drivers.. nobody else among the entire quarter million GTP'ers interested?!?

Five or seven drivers? Ettick? Adam?

That means we're down to five drivers.. nobody else among the entire quarter million GTP'ers interested?!?

How about doing quali in Time Trail mode? You can save the replay and watch everyone's driving.
...was trying out the start system (little hint: don't try to anticipate the green lights)

I don't see their names on the list yet. Plus I like to go with worst-case scenarios.

I have played around with that idea for some time, and I'm pretty sure doing it in Time Trial would actually solve a lot of problems (such as cutting corners in qualifying, photos of the qualifying session and quite a few others), but there is one setback: the fact that you'd have to start a completely new room in order to race, and I have seen situations where someone for some reason couldn't enter a room. I'd like to not offer the servers two chances of making that happen.

If that's the case, they must've added it in a ninja-background-update, I'm pretty sure last time I checked you couldn't turn a Time Trial room into a Practise/Race room just like that :confused:

Might have to check that to make sure you could do it. Not sure where I did change room setting could be before opening the room. I'll check next time when I'm online.

One thing's for certain: IF that turns out to be possible, the days of racing series simply using the P/Q/R settings are over.

Äh...you're right! You can't change the room settings...at least when their're different types (not even from pre saved settings).

Back