[RACE] Fun Runs RELOADED! - So Long, & Good Night~!

How Long Do We Run on GT6?

• End it now

• Run a few more

• Run regularly for a while

• Run as much as we can until GT Sport

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don't want to bump this thread but...how...how did I miss all this? :confused::indiff:

I just remembered this club and was wondering what happened to it... I just realized that it's been closed since several months. I missed the final day of it without even knowing.

Oh...Fun runs, I have met new people when I first joined it and the moment I left, it felt like as most members of fun runs left GTP forever. It was really good fun at it's time although the timing was a torture since I live the furthest from anybody else hence why I feel like a stranger here. Nevertheless this club was one of my most favorite times I ever spent with GT6. Sadly with GT6 being too old and with awful servers, we had to say goodbye to it. I might have caused some issues with some of the members here but I still wish if i could go back in time. Thanks for all the fun I had, maybe we will meet again in GT sport or maybe not, who knows?

Where's GT sport when we needed it...

To anyone who is interested and is pumped up after the conclusion of Le Mans:

Nissan NISMO Endurance Challenge
Class One - GT3
- GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport '13
- GT-R NISMO GT3 Base Model '13
- GT-R NISMO GT3 '13
- GT-R NISMO GT3 Team RJN '13
[X] Oil Change
[X] HP Limited to 550HP
[X] Tuning is ALLOWED

Class Two - LMP2
- Zytek Z11SN Greaves Motorsport '13
[X] Oil Change
[X] HP Limited to 450HP
[X] Tuning is NOT allowed

Class Three - LMP1
- GT-R LM NISMO '15
[X] Oil Change
[X] HP Limited to 625HP
[X] Tuning is ALLOWED

Lobby will be open soon - Check GTPlanet Club - Races will all be at Le Mans, Laid Back but keep clean and smart. :)

Last edited:
Back