[RACE] GRAND PRIX LEGENDS - rcb929 and Honda Racing are Champions!! See you next season!!Open 

• Thread starter GTracer98
  • 1,337 comments

Which day and time works for you?

• Friday 8 PM (GMT+2)

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Saturday 4 PM (GMT+2)

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Saturday 8 PM GMT+2

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Sunday 4 PM GMT+2

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
Consider me a part timer in this series. It's just too early for me. If I manage to get out of bed in time, I'll make it.
Don't worry about it. The time for me isn't great either. It will be changed next season (if there is).

Don't worry about it. The time for me isn't great either. It will be changed next season (if there is).

Oops, forgot to delete that, it was Ettick who said that, just to clear it up. :D

The time slot might be changed, I'll have to see how will my schedule be next year.

I did a quick spot of testing this morning... what times are people doing?

Well, my POS DS3 packed up whilst I was keeping @FordMKIVJ5 honest in 2nd, so there goes any good chance of the championship. :rolleyes:

Sorry about not attending. The early time and the lowering of interest has unfortunately lessened my commitment for the series. Im sorry but I think I should withdraw.

Well that was annoying. Was making fairly major mistakes all race. I'd pull away from @hsv only to make a big error and lose it all. :rolleyes:

The crash pretty much summed up my race.

Still, it's my own fault for trying to race having been out of the game for a relatively long time (been busy with university applications, working on my car and college work).

Back