[RACE] GRAND PRIX LEGENDS - rcb929 and Honda Racing are Champions!! See you next season!!Open 

• Thread starter GTracer98
  • 1,337 comments

Which day and time works for you?

• Friday 8 PM (GMT+2)

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Saturday 4 PM (GMT+2)

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Saturday 8 PM GMT+2

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Sunday 4 PM GMT+2

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
I don't think it's too fair that someone not in a driver's championship battle is able to take vital points away from someone who is...

hsv
I don't think it's too fair that someone not in a driver's championship battle is able to take vital points away from someone who is...
Well technically I'm a reserve entry so since rcb isn't here I'll be there to fill in. If rcb and Dino were racing I wouldn't be racing.

Well technically I'm a reserve entry so since rcb isn't here I'll be there to fill in. If rcb and Dino were racing I wouldn't be racing.
Can't somebody slow just fill in instead? :P

I have been on the reserve list but I think you can scratch me completely. I like these cars but just cannot seem to be able to join. Sorry.

Hi guys, here is the schedule for the final 3 races of the season.

8 Italian Grand Prix – Autodromo Nazionale Monza 80’s (27 laps)
6th December

9 United States Grand Prix – Willow Springs GP (Big Willow) (acting as Watkins Glen) (35 laps)
13th December

10 British Grand Prix– Brands Hatch 80’s (33 laps)
20th December

These races will not be re-run or called off. Also, for the attendance list, PLEASE confirm you status between; Attending, Missing, or Unsure. I find it a little annoying when people don't say anything. At least post something so I can have an idea on the quantity I will have for race day. There are championships to decide so this why I'm putting my foot down.
Hope you all understand and I look forward to finishing this Championship with everybody. Cheers everybody :cheers:

Back