[RACE] GRAND PRIX LEGENDS - rcb929 and Honda Racing are Champions!! See you next season!!Open 

• Thread starter GTracer98
  • 1,337 comments

Which day and time works for you?

• Friday 8 PM (GMT+2)

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Saturday 4 PM (GMT+2)

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Saturday 8 PM GMT+2

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Sunday 4 PM GMT+2

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
I have to say there seems to be an alarming amount of vigorous acceleration/bunching/brake checking on the formation laps. It's a miracle there are only a couple of cars involved rather than the whole field.

RACE 60's GP International Championship For Drivers And Manufacters Season 1
(Un)official Press Release #1
Round 8 7 - Shell Canadian GP at Mosport Park preview and review​
After twisty streets of Monaco , technical courses at Zandvoort and Spa, 200+ mph roads of Le Mans and unpredictable Green Hell , the RACE GPL series travelled to Canada for first non-European event since season opener
at South Africa on Kyalami . The race had average number of 8 drivers from 5 teams - Honda Racing's and championship leader @rcb929 alongside his teammate @Downhill Dino , @hsv and @PatrisS136 from Brabham , Ferrari's @GTracer98 and @1996mikey2412 , Porsche's @FordMKIVJ5 and Mclaren's @Mike458 ( which DNS due to car failure at the Q session ).

At the Q session pole position was won by Ford , ahead of rcb , hsv , Ciro , Mikey , Pat and Dino. The race start has been postponed due to Pat and Mikey . On the start first phase Ford got mistake at start which gave hsv (thanks to his good start) lead ahead of rcb , Ciro , Ford , Mikey , Pat and Dino. . Unfortunately due to his wheel failure he was forced to retire on the half of the race and due to Pat crashes and Mikey engine failure race standings changed to
rcb , Ciro , Ford , Dino and Pat , standings which lasted to the end even with Ciro tries to catch Rcb.

Driver Standings ( Updat
ed after Canadian GP )

1. @@rcb929 103.5 pts =
2. @@hsv 70 pts =
3. @@GTracer98 64 pts =
5. @@FordMKIVJ5 48 pts +1
4. @@PatrisS136 47.5 pts -1
7. @@Downhill Dino 42 pts +1
6. @@gtpanoz 35 pts -1
8. @@Ninners 30 pts =
9. @@Brutaka 22 pts =
13.@1996mikey2412 14.5 pts +3
10.@Mike458 12 pts -1
11. @@Ettick 11 pts -1
11. @@RyanRacer 11 pts -1
14. @@MrUnknown 9 pts =
14. @@Furinkazen 9 pts =
16. @@The Stig Farmer 7 pts =

Team standings

1. Honda Racing: 175.5 pts
2. Brabham Racing Organisation: 117.5 pts
3. Scuderia Ferrari: 78.5 pts
5. Porsche System Engineering: 48 pts +1
4. Bruce McLaren Motor Racing: 47 pts -1
6. Anglo American Racers: 33 pts
7. Team Lotus: 20 pts
8. Matra Sports: 7 pts

Privateers Teams Cup

1. FAS-Ford Cosworth DFV 9 pts

The RACE GPL series will come back next week to Europe with Ferrari's home race - Grande Premio d'Italia

Last edited:
On the start first phase Ford got mistake at start which gave hsv (thanks to his good start) lead ahead of rcb , Ciro , Ford , Mikey , Pat and Dino.

Better now?

Ive noticed the schedule and may i suggest you make Willow a race at Red Bull Ring? It's much more like Watkins Glen than Willow Springs.

Ive noticed the schedule and may i suggest you make Willow a race at Red Bull Ring? It's much more like Watkins Glen than Willow Springs.
We have Willow because it works for the American GP. The schedule will not be changed.

Attending

hsv
Downhill Dino

Missing

rcb929
Ettick

Unsure

Unconfirmed

FordMKIVJ5
Brutaka
GTracer98
Ninners
Panoz
PatrisS136
Cu3e
rallymorten
Mike458
1996mikey2412
Furinkazen
SmileyWRX

@Ninners, requesting backup :P
Ask and ye shall receive.

Grand Prix Legend's Attendance List
(Monza)
Please put your name under Attending, Unsure, or Missing. Cheers, and have a nice day:cheers:

Attending
@hsv
@Downhill Dino
@Ninners*

Missing

@rcb929
@Ettick
@Brutaka

Unsure
@PatrisS136 ( I'm going for a EPS IX Finals so I can not make it )

Unconfirmed

@FordMKIVJ5
@GTracer98
@Panoz
@Cu3e
@rallymorten
@Mike458
@1996mikey2412
@Furinkazen
@SmileyWRX

*only here to try and take points away from hsv (unlikely) and to get Honda more Manu points.

If Honda scores 9 more points than Brabham this weekend, they will chinch the Constructors.
If hsv wins and Honda finish 2nd and 3rd we win Constructors. Of course I'd like to win but hsv is fast and I need practice to sort out my setup. I've barely tested the car for both of the rounds I did.

If hsv wins and Honda finish 2nd and 3rd we win Constructors. Of course I'd like to win but hsv is fast and I need practice to sort out my setup. I've barely tested the car for both of the rounds I did.
Your very quick as well. I think you'll be fine. ;)

Back