[RACE] GRAND PRIX LEGENDS - rcb929 and Honda Racing are Champions!! See you next season!!Open 

• Thread starter GTracer98
  • 1,337 comments

Which day and time works for you?

• Friday 8 PM (GMT+2)

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Saturday 4 PM (GMT+2)

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Saturday 8 PM GMT+2

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Sunday 4 PM GMT+2

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
-Drivers Championship

@hsv must finish in top 2 at Willow to have a shot for a championship

1.If he wins , he MUST win a season finale and count rcb will finish 9th or lower

that's why I proposed 60's point system at the start of the season

If only I hadn't had that bad luck streak mid-season... :indiff:

Oh well, I still have a narrow shot, so all I can do is race. Protecting 2nd is vital.

Only 2 confirmed so far? That seems quite low.
There's been a numbers struggle recently. I can't see it being delayed any further, so I think it'll just have to go ahead with a small grid. :indiff:

If we get less than 5 drivers for tomorrow's race, I'll be canceling the US GP and we'll move onto the final, the British GP.
Since that's definitely going to be the case, rcb is champion.

hsv
Since that's definitely going to be the case, rcb is champion.

There's still the 2 people who are unsure and 3 unconfirmed, we may get the 5 in the end.

It's really discouraging to see such little attendance though. :guilty:

I won't be racing myself today as I'm feeling very sick, but if at least two of the unsure people happen to be able to race, I can host the lobby at least.

@GTracer98

Sent you a Friend Request a few days ago, I'm guessing that needs to be accepted before I can join a lobby?

Are we racing then?

I'm online just incase we are, but unless the Unsures/confirmeds show up I don't think we'll have enough drivers present.

Last edited:
Back